My mother-in-law shared with me a recipe for a dough that you can roll completely without flour.

For a long time, I wanted to learn how to cook. My first attempts were unsuccessful. But one day my mother-in-law told me how to make dough for dumplings with boiling water. Thanks to its perfect consistency, my dumplings came out wonderful, even if you send them to the exhibition. I am very grateful to my mother-in-law. I want to share this wonderful recipe with you. The dough is so good that you can roll without flour!

Dough for boiling water Ingredients
  • 1 tbsp boiling water
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 tbsp strong drink
  • 1 tsp salt
  • egg
  • 3 tbsp flour

Preparation
  1. Let's start making dough. To do this, add oil, salt and alcohol to a glass of boiling water. Stir it well.

2. Put the flour in a separate container.

3. Dramatically pour the mixture of boiling water with other ingredients into flour and mix.

4. Add the egg. Now mix soft and elastic dough. It should be well kneaded on the table. Then put in a cellophane bag for half an hour.

5. After half an hour, you can start cooking dumplings. The test is very easy to work with, it does not require additional flour. You can roll it on a bare board. I assure you, no dumpling will stick. Ready dumplings cook for about 5-7 minutes.

Dough for dumplings on boiling water comes out very elastic and rolls well. Working with him is a pleasure. Even an awkward hostess like me has never had a dumpling. And with this test, the dumplings turn out very tender, the dough is not clogged. Because of this, you can feel the whole taste of the filling. For example, I don't like these huge dumplings, where one dough and almost no filling.

Speaking of stuffing. What can I wrap in this dough? Honestly, whatever you want. Of course, summer berries are great for dumplings. Among them are strawberries, raspberries, cherries and even cherries. My family and I loved the strawberry stuffing. There are no seeds in the berry, so the task is simplified. Although cherry dumplings are undoubtedly classics.

You can easily prepare salted dumplings, the dough is neutral in taste. I'm sure you will find your own version of the filling that will please you the most. What dumplings do you like?

Tags

See also

New and interesting