Evgeny Klopotenko shared the recipe of fish sticks, which children and adults eat with pleasure

Today I propose to cook very tasty. bread-sticks. Just be prepared that this dish has one feature. After a few minutes, everything disappears from the table. So you need to make a large portion at once. Not to mention, even my boyfriend had a snack on both cheeks. His relationship with the fish is quite cool.

By the way, the recipe was found in the blog of the famous Ukrainian chef Yevgeny Klopotenko. Recently, I have been cooking according to his recommendations. I've never failed!

Fish sticks in breading Often fish sticks in breading are fried in deep frying. The dish is somewhat like chicken nuggets. But this recipe is much simpler and healthier. We will bake sticks in the oven, so we can reduce the amount of fat in the snack. This is a great solution for those who are watching their weight. By the way, as a bonus to today's dish, I'll also share a simple recipe for fish stick sauce.

Ingredients for fish sticks
  • 2 pollock fillets
  • 350g breadcrumbs
  • 1 egg
  • 150g wheat flour
  • 1 yolk
  • salt
  • black pepper

Sauce ingredients
  • 200ml Greek yogurt
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • salt
  • green

Preparation
  1. Let's make mincemeat first. To do this, pass through the meat grinder pollock fillet. If you want a more delicate texture, you should do it twice.

2. Sprinkle and pepper the crushed fish to taste. Then add 2 tbsp breadcrumbs and yolk. Mix all the ingredients and then mix the mince with your hands. At this stage, you can turn on the oven 180 degrees to warm it up.
  3. In the meantime, make some breading for fish sticks. Beat the egg in a separate bowl. In another mound of flour, and in the third - breadcrumbs that remained. Form from the resulting minced sticks of the same size. First, roll each in flour, then dip it in egg mixture, and then in breadcrumbs. Repeat the same thing with all the sticks.

4. Cover the batter with parchment paper and put all the fish sticks in breading on it. Bake the dish for 20 minutes at 180 degrees before the appearance of a ruddy appetizing crust. While the chopsticks are baked, make a refreshing sauce.
  5. For the sauce in a separate bowl, combine yogurt, salt and crushed greens. Then add freshly squeezed lemon juice and stir everything. Serve the hot fish sticks along with the cold sauce. Fingers are good!

Editorial advice: Fish sticks in breaded breaded breaded - one of the favorite dishes of the British. There it is served with fried potatoes (or fries) and sauce. A leading English company for the protection of the seas conducted a study according to which this snack is the easiest and most environmentally friendly way to eat sea fish. This is due to the process of preparing semi-finished products that are sold in any supermarket.

In order to make delicious fish sticks, you can safely use different fish. The best, as you already know, is the sea. For example, cod, sea bass, hake, pollock, saida, perch, flounder or haddock. I recommend trying to cook the dish yourself, rather than buying a ready-made snack in the store. Especially since this process is fast and not very difficult.

By the way, the pollock fillet that we used in today’s recipe is great for cooking other fish dishes. For example, my colleague Nikolai Laduba told in detail how to cook very hearty and tasty fish cutlets from this product. Sharing the material at the link.

If you are thinking about how to introduce fish into your diet, pay special attention to fish sticks in breading. I'm sure your family will appreciate this dish. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting