Crafts made of sushi sticks

Six months ago, while cleaning the kitchen closet, I found a bag full of pile-ups. Chinese sushi sticks. I've been in my memory.

How did I feel eating my favorite avocado green dragon? It was a pity to throw the stick away and put it in a bag for storage. So a mountain of sticks has accumulated.

My hand wouldn’t lift up to throw them away, but I didn’t know what to do with them until a friend of mine threw up some great ideas that I was happy to implement. Now these crafts not only please the eye, but also benefit.

DepositPhotos Today Edition "Site" I have prepared for you 10 handicrafts for home that are easy sushi. Who would have thought!

Crafts made of sushi sticks
  1. With the help of sushi sticks and rubber bands for weaving, you can create a wonderful shelf for souvenirs, photos or small objects. I spent no more than 20 minutes creating it.

2. Your child will love the idea of creating a frame for photos of wooden sticks that are left after eating sushi.

3. I look at these crafts and admire the talent and endurance of the master. Bravo!

4. This is a great idea for serving fruit in the kitchen. Perhaps that’s why I spent so long collecting Chinese sticks.

5. Chinese sticks can be found not only practical, but also decorative application! With the help of a large number of wooden sticks, you can make a modern stylish mirror. The painstaking job is to find the perfect symmetry. First, place the long rays, and then take care of the small ones. By the way, you can lengthen the Chinese stick by connecting two sticks with glue. After completion, paint the frame in a golden color.

6. Wooden frame for photos, which will perfectly fit into any design of the room!

7. To create a fruit container, use a wooden circle with a circumference of 30 centimeters, 30 sushi sticks, cloves, wood glue or hot glue, pencil and hammer.

8. This way you can create a wall clock.

9. A few more interesting ideas!

10. Connecting thin wooden sticks, you can make a unique lampshade for the lamp.

I also suggest you learn 12 ideas of crafts made of bamboo sticks that will immediately make you engage in the creative process! This incredibly durable natural material can completely replace even hard steel, and its natural properties are indispensable in the arrangement of interiors in eco-style.

Before you start making crafts, be sure to make a preliminary sketch. Think about how you want it to look, draw in detail or make a drawing.

If you want stick For sushi, do not fasten them with ordinary glue. It is best to take hot glue, small cloves or a special stapler.

Share the beauty with your friends by showing them these cute ideas! May your house always be cozy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting