I always have a couple of packs of cotton swabs in the house, I'll show you what I do with them in my free time.

Everyone knows that cotton swabs are not for the ears. However, this does not negate their enormous benefits in other areas of human activity. For example, careful cleaning, self-care or crafts from cotton swabs with your own hands. There are many reasons to stock up on them at sales and keep excess packaging in stock. We gathered for you. 4 main causes Do not brush off cotton swabs, but actively use them in everyday life.

Cleaning in hard-to-reach places The most obvious advantage of cotton swabs is their ability to penetrate into hard-to-reach places. Thus, they become very useful during cleaning or cleaning various items (keyboard and other equipment). It's hard to deny that big plus. Since, perhaps, each of us faced a problem when a wet cloth did not reach the right place. Or it got out, but with difficulty, why the dust did not completely collect. In this case, cotton assistants become our best friends.

Applying and removing makeup Cotton discs and sticks become very useful when it comes to creating a beautiful look. Chopsticks are sometimes essential when applying makeup. For example, if the hand accidentally twitched and the brush with mascara jumped off the eyelashes. Or when the shooter failed. Of course, because of such small mistakes, no one will remove all the makeup and start all over again. Just to quickly adjust such moments and need cotton swabs.

For someone, this may be a surprise, but cotton swabs are a great material for crafts. On the Internet you can find a sea of examples of how extraordinary you can use them and at the same time create something beautiful and funny. Animal figures, applications, houses, snowflakes and flowers - all this can be made from cotton swabs.

It is especially useful to store excess packaging of sticks for parents of primary school students. And then suddenly the child will come late in the evening with a task for tomorrow to make crafts, and the parent has already seized everything.

Peels A convenient tool for work and painting Those who are related to manual work, know firsthand how cotton swabs are convenient to use. In addition to the cleaning already mentioned, they also cope perfectly with applying glue and other substances to the working material. They can also be used to paint and apply varnish.

Among other things, there are artists who actively use cotton swabs instead of brushes for painting. There are many videos on the Internet that prove that you can draw anything.

As practice shows, whether it is cleaning, painting or crafts made of cotton swabs with your own hands, they can be used in many areas. And this is great, because initially for the mass consumer, sticks had only one questionable goal. How do you use cotton swabs?

Tags

See also

New and interesting