Seeing me throw away moldy bread, the cook taught me what to do with yesterday's bakery products.

Have you ever had a delicious meal and wanted to eat a plate? I had a really good meal. Today I suggest that you do not deny yourself anything and prepare a restaurant dish with simple ingredients. While bakeries throw away yesterday's bread and distribute buns to those in need, take yesterday's bread off the table and make it a plate. Trust me, you'll eat a plate like that without a bad conscience.

Yesterday’s Bread Noble Movement is supported by different cafes in different countries, pouring food and pouring drinks into edible containers. In this interesting way, people are trying to protect our planet from disposable cups and plastic utensils, which are already full of the ocean. Someone prepares cups of sand dough with chocolate for espresso, someone pours tea into edible cups of apple peel. And those who know how to nourish and tasty feed visitors, offer main dishes in a loaf of bread.

To return softness to the loaf, it is enough to sprinkle the bread with water or vegetable oil and send the bread into the oven for a few minutes. But it is much wiser to prepare an impressive edible cheese plate, which is unlikely to want to share. Because you're eating it all up. In fact, it's a good idea to have a simple holiday snack.

The ingredients
  • 1 loaf of bread
  • 150g corn
  • 200g hard cheese
  • 200ml cream
  • 1 bundle of green
  • salt
  • peppery

Preparation
  1. Cut the top of the bread, you'll need it as a lid for an edible plate. Take the pulp all over the diameter of the plate out of the loaf. Meat in this recipe is not needed, but with it you can cook patties.

2. In a separate container, sodium hard cheese on a large grater and add 150 g of corn. Cheese can be taken any: mozzarella, suluguni, mix cheeses or use ordinary hard.
  3. Add cream of any fat to the cheese. And vegetables, by the way, you can add any: broccoli and Bulgarian pepper will add color to this dish.

4. Blow the blender to uniformity. It is better to pour cream into two approaches. You need to beat them until the filling becomes thick as sour cream. For this, the cream must be cold.
  5. Add salt, pepper and spices to taste. Warm the oven to 180 degrees.

6. Put the bread on a bowl covered with baking paper, and cover the loaf with a bread lid.
  7. Bake a cheese plate for 30 minutes at 180 degrees. By the way, the pulp can be laid out on a bowl after cooking a cheese plate and make crackers from the pulp. To do this, finish the bread for another 10 minutes. Bon appetit.

If you like to eat cream soups, prepare cream soup according to your favorite recipe, pour it into a prepared plate of bread. Then send the soup in the bread to the oven for 5 minutes at 200 degrees. It's delicious too. I especially liked the mushroom cream soup in the bread plate. Have you ever tried something like this?

Such a plate can be filled with cheese and let it melt in the oven. Grab a piece of ruddy bread and pop in a viscous cheese. You can make filling with greens and boiled eggs or just take mozzarella. For a large company, you can make portioned buns with such a filling. And you can experiment and add pieces of meat, shrimp, various spices and vegetables to the filling.

We too easily throw away foods we don’t eat. There are people who are starving. There are thousands of landfills around the world with packaged bread that hasn't even been opened. Instead of buying products with stock, it is always better to take what is needed from the shelves. If everyone did that, the food wouldn't get to the landfills. But if you notice yesterday's bread on your desk at home, now you know what to do with it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting