Makeup Natalie Portman

Clever and beautiful Natalie Portman is not only a stunning Oscar-winning actress, but also a happy woman - Natalie recently had a son from her beloved dancer Benjamin Millepied. Moreover, Natalie has a bachelor's degree in psychology, so that it can be called a real smart-sufficient woman. She always looks at 100, so to doubt her beauty is simply impossible.

Inner beauty Natalie reflected in its appearance. Her clothes, hairstyle and make-up is always restrained, concise and elegant. Today I would like to pay attention to the make-up Natalie, which interested me more in the movie "Leon" and literally won the role in the movie "Black Swan».

1. Oh, this look! On the face of Natalie seems unapproachable, mysterious and decent girl, but when she appears this view begin to doubt whether this really is. I think that it will be able to seduce any man, unless he wants to. I like makeup in shades of lilac in the photo below.

2. This make-up is clearly not for the birds of the flight, as Natalie. Her natural beauty in such a guise hermetically sealed from the eyes. Deduct that make-up was applied in a hurry useless as can be clearly seen that it is not. Probably just make-up artists "Krivorukov" or they were not in the spirit, when did this makeup that have approached you know who ...

Introduced under the makeup is not to become the most Natalie, so I do not like it.

3. I see Natalie lover roam without underwear. I think that it is quite "extreme", especially if you face hundreds of cameras. Makeup almost not noticeable, but circles under the eyes are seen clearly. Overworked, beauty ...

4. Many of my friends think that Natalie repulsive appearance. I assure them that it is not just there are moments when it seems that Natalie little crazy - it has something embarrassingly-crazy. The photo below is a sweet and natural, but a make-up, I think, a little it does not fit.

5. Another very young Natalie would have looked better without this "plaster" on the face. Use of all in a minimum - shine, shadow, blush, mascara - this is the perfect option for Natalie those years. Well, I do not like shade of lipstick and I can not help myself.

6. Now that's a completely different conversation. The actress looks great in such a manner, although I confess honestly, for me it in any form well. Makeup emphasizes all the advantages of Natalie, but brilliantly came forth a little "school" - the lower lip is not completely made up (I think they wanted to visually reduce the lips, but why ???).

7. Uh ... Well, it's certainly not for Natalie. Monica Bellucci on a make-up would have looked a winner, and Natalie as something ridiculous. If some little girl has made up his doll (Natalie) mother's bright lipstick.

8. overdo the makeup. To focus on everything - on the eyes and lips and cheeks - just do not regret cosmetics.

9. gloomy, but gothic and unusual. I like this make-up, I think that for the corresponding movie premiere (of course, not a comedy) such mejk implicitly fit. Tanned Natalie gorgeous!

10. That such Natalie I like it better not to show off, like some, and be herself. Makeup wonderful and concise way, and some "home».

11. What is it thin ... excessive thinness impact on it is not the best way. Guess it's frame after filming the movie "Black Swan", for which Natalie sat on the strict diet and constantly trained in ballet school. Makeup by itself is not bad, but sickly degrades everything that can and can not ...

12. cheerful, merry, happy - such Natalie me madly in love. Makeup Becomes Her, well, as the saying goes, "everything scoundrel to face." Bright lipstick and great styling - is the basis of the entire image.

13. For some reason reminded recently viewed movie starring Ashton Kutcher and Natalie "No Strings Attached", the actress was there a similar makeup. Make-up to the pain "beaten", but Natalie in it is very harmonious. Frankly, the game is voiced by Natalie in comedy did not impress me, still it is more drama than comedy actress. Comedy - is Cameron Diaz, Lindsay Lohan, Amanda Bynes and many other actresses, but Natalie's a completely different talent.

14. Krasivayayayayaya ... no words. There is not even makeup is perfect, and perfect the very face.

15. Evening make-up of this kind immediately allocates Natalie, as it is becoming a statuesque woman, while the day make-up actress makes a soft and youthful.

16. Incredibly beautiful facial features! Everything is so symmetrical and harmonious, that comment is superfluous. Makeup is perfect.

17. Unsuccessful picture, bad color and styling. Makeup is good apart from the entire image.

18. I think I will highlight the image of all the others, because he saw so delicate and beautiful Natalie, I was dumbfounded. She is very suitable make-up in pink tones and a hair color along with the installation. Here are just a dress could choose another color.

19. "Black Swan", what else do you say? Makeup done for the premiere of the film and it was to my taste it just unusually combines with the image of Natalie shown in "Black Swan».

20. Pregnant Natalie clearly rounded face, but it did not spoil her niskolechko. I like the makeup in the photo below, I will not say that right "wow!", But worthy of a pregnant woman and a happy female actress.

21. Very nice eyes are underlined. Spectacular makeup.

22. It is in this manner Natalie received her first life "Oscar". It seems to me that on the day she was charming - and makeup, and dress to the occasion. When she spoke her speech, holding a statuette in his hand, was very touching look at it. I am sure that it is well-deserved victory, and hope that it will not be the last of her life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting