Happy family Portman-Millepied

"Black Swan" - a film in which not only changes the whole life of the main character, Nina, but the film, which radically changed the life of actress Natalie Portman, who performed the very title role. Portman received her first "Oscar", a crush and became pregnant. Despite the fact that parents are very strict and Natalie believers who accept no civil marriage, Natalie stayed with Benjamin Millepied - dancer of the New York Ballet - without a stamp in your passport and 14 June 2011, she finally became a mother for the first time. 30-year-old actress and her husband called civil son Aleph. The boy received a double surname Portman-Millepied.

In the early stages Natalie did not hide her pregnancy from the public by informing the media about his interesting position. She could not do not do this, because the nose was "Oscar", "Golden Globe», «BAFTA» and "Saturn", each of which was a favorite of Natalie. Where the prize - and there the red carpet, and this means that the belly of the actress still drew attention to ...

"Pregnancy - the most intimate in a lifetime event, so I had my way, I would be sitting at home now. But, at the same time, I still have and work "(Natalie Portman)
Natalie and Benjamin on the "Oscars»:

Received all four cherished statuettes Natalie with peace of mind faded and began to enjoy the expectation of her first child. As admitted Natalie, pregnancy - it is something sacred, something that I want to go from start to finish without any attention. To all this Portman added that very superstitious and that she was hiding from the paparazzi after all sorts of secular outlets in early pregnancy (by the way, is not very good), and due to this fact yet.

Pregnant Natalie:

The love story of the "new Audrey Hepburn" and Benjamin began with the first days of filming "Black Swan." For the recognition of Benjamin he was struck only one eye Natalie, let alone its ability to transform into a completely different person altogether struck him on the spot. For the sake of his beloved, he even broke up with dancer Isabella Boylston. Natalie does not like to talk about his feelings, although in an interview on the issue of Millepied she said:

"With him I indescribably happy»
Natalie son, who came to June 14 was the best gift for birthdays of their parents (Natalie was born on June 9 and June 10, Benjamin). A boy named Aleph is no coincidence, since both parents are Jews, and Aleph - the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet, which means in Hebrew "leader". Leader Aleph soon celebrate a year since his birth, and his mom and dad, if you believe the media has secretly married, and now has a full family, as in life, as well as on paper. Happy baby Natalie now does not hide, so recently appeared grown-quality photos Aleph, which you will see in the end of the post.

Paparazzi. Old photos Aleph and his family:

New photos Aleph:

Aleph something reminds me of Prince Harry, while not similar to Natalie or Benjamin ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting