The main intrigue of the week

In the world of successful and famous as ever restless. The scandals, gossip and intrigue fruitful and multiplying at an incredible rate.

John Galliano

More recently, the entire fashion world stood on the ears because of the unfortunate incident with drunken Galliano and his dismissal from Dior, but today there are rumors that a formal dismissal and never will be, at least until the autumn. What is it? Entrepreneurial policy Arnaud? Or the tribute labor Galliano? While we can only guess. Dior fashion house is rife with speculation, some argue that the dismissal of Gagliano was partly planned, management expected a suitable occasion, others are convinced that the official name of the new Dior's successor is not named because of commercial concerns. What is true and what is fiction show time. I think most of the rumors confirm or deny after hearing the case Galliano in court in May this year.

Blake Lively

At the fashion house Chanel, too, not all is quiet. Remember advertising campaign for handbags Blake Lively Chanel?

Rumor has it that now many in Chanel Lagerfeld very unhappy choice. But who will go against the word of the big boss? Especially as rumored, for such dissatisfaction with the leadership threatens almost dismissal. Something tells me that Lagerfeld says gold vein. Not just as a model demonstrating handbags Chanel, he chose to face quite frequently appearing in the media. But at the request of a source, some members of the Chanel argue that the US looks Miss Lively does not correspond to the philosophy of the European brand Chanel. I just once would agree with that.

Still others face brand campaigns look like something organically.

Eliza Sednaui to campaign glasses Chanel

Freja Beha for an advertising campaign of bags Chanel

Keira Knightley for advertising fragrance Coco Mademoiselle

Natalie Portman

Another story of the fashion world does not apply, but takes scandal is perhaps one of the first places. A few days ago, an article appeared in the press, in which the understudy Natalie Portman in the film "Black Swan" Sarah Lane claimed that all she was doing ballet pas, and later graphics editors imposed only person Portman. "Taking Close-up, which is, I think, about 5% of positions and steps, it is definitely Natalie. In all other frames - I "- said the dancer.

Benjamin Millepid, the choreographer of "Black Swan" and part-time lover Portman, responded to this statement by saying: "In fact, it appears in the frame (Lane) footwork, fouettes and one diagonal. It turns out that 85% of the work done Natalie ».

But Lane did not give up: "They wanted to inspire people with the thought that Natalie incredibly gifted man, or so good in dancing, that for a year of hard work on themselves, she managed to become a ballerina. And all this for an Oscar. I think it demeans the profession ballerina. I do this in '22 ... What do you think might be a professional pianist and a half years, even with talent movie star? »

Interestingly, the name of Sarah Lane does not appear in the credits, her work is not seen in a video released Fox Searchlight, which shows the off-screen work on the film.

According to Sarah Lane, the dramatic story of the transformation of the talented actress gifted dancer, shows what an amazing campaign can be created in the world of show business in order to receive an Oscar. "When thinking in terms of a professional dancer, she looks like a real ballerina. She can not stand en pointe. She had to work hard to the body, it is totally flexible. Its great merit is that a half years she has lost a lot of weight, she really tried to become a real dancer ».

Whatever it was, but the studio Fox Searchlight, and colleagues in the film Portman (Benjamin Millepid, Mila Kunis) continue to argue that much of the dance work had yet to share the Oscar-winning Natalie Portman.

Photo: 24posh.ru, blogspot.com, insidemovies.ew.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting