Mushroom World Australia

Retired Steve Axford enjoys photography. He is not a professional, just like nature. Goes to different places South Wales and pictures of the world. A separate part of his collection includes photographs of a variety of mushrooms. In general, there are many species of fungi, of which science knows nothing. Steve groups them on familiar grounds and puts it on his website.

Cup fungi

Boletes

Coral fungi

Crepidotus

Crepidotus

Crepidotus

Cup fungi

I like to see how abundant nature: it's a parade of colors - blue, white, yellow, red, purple, black, pink, orange, blue, green mushrooms. Yes, all different.

Enteloma

Jelly fungi

Lichen species

Mycena austrororida

Mycena austrororida

Panus fasciatus

I can see how wise nature as it harmonizes all that we see. None of the plant does not grow where it is not allowed. All combined with everything. I have a keen interest in the world order, and I am eagerly looking more and more confirmation of the great diversity of the world.

Panus fasciatus

Panus fasciatus

Phillipsia subpurpurea

Many mushrooms look very exotic and even surreal. Part copies of all no one has ever identified, so Steve looks more research assistant than a lover, because thanks to his research replenished databanks Research Institute.

Red Hygrocybes

Red mycena

Schizophyllum commune

Blue mushrooms leratiomyces - new look for Australia. Usually there are red and blue I found.

Leratiomyces blue

Leratiomyces blue

Leratiomyces red

The best part is that Steve makes a truly colorful pictures. They are really fun to watch.

The family of mushrooms Russula, Cortinarius and Dermocybe - the brightest colors and shapes. I joined them in one pack.

The family of mushrooms Russula, Cortinarius and Dermocybe

The more you seek, the more we find. And there is no end-edge of it!

Everyone knows that the fungi or plants, and animals. They say that this flesh "creatures of the earth," her senses. I believe - and very happy!

Schizophyllum commune

Splitting Waxcaps

If you want to see more pictures of colorful mushrooms, visit steveaxford.smugmug.com. They are there so that the eyes run!

Tags

See also

New and interesting