Dresses Natalie Portman

"Shocking", "scandal", "immoral", "show off" - such epithets can describe the behavior of most celebrities. This is the basis of their image, attracts the attention of the public to their person, respectively, increasing their ranking, increasing their "value." Personally, I'm sick to hear about the latest antics of Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, and the like. Hopefully soon I vomit all over the world, and we will witness the emergence of a new trend in fashion behavior - modesty, restraint and subtlety. And then come to the fore Oscar-winning US-izrailskaya actress Natalie Portman.

This post will not abound with a shocking picture of his unexpected tasteless outfits, bare "to can not" parts of the body and cutting eye colors, because it will be about a young mother dresses, actress, graduated from Harvard University, Natalie Portman.

Natalie is a true idol of modesty and restrained glamor that it confirms to all kinds of events

a simple white blouse and shorts square - on whom they still looked as if not her?

an interesting mix of dense black and orange air

as for me, too shapeless dress Natalie chose skinny, but it's her style

solid black - not the best option for the actress ... too strict

Indeed, these legs to hide - a crime

"Sex" from Natalie, and that maximum

Portman has not changed his style during her pregnancy

It was Natalie Portman "in public", what is it in your daily life?

Sports clothing style - is the choice of the actress on the street. Simple, convenient, comfortable

maximum relaxation Portman looks ...

cool season provokes Natalie original solutions

and of course, how this style may not suit pregnant?

hmm ... galoshes - not the most sophisticated shoes, even in the rainy autumn ... practicality - here is another epithet, characterizing the image of Natalie Portman

sportivki seem dirty T-shirt - daunting, but the actress herself suspiciously pale and hunched ...

I hope you are fine, Natalie

sports style in clothes - it is their family, however, Benjamin Millepied to laughter without tears will not look))

blown coat I personally do not like, but it's a matter of personal merznuschego))

Tags

See also

New and interesting