Supporters of LGBT Movement

Russian LGBT community again bugurt - Today in St. Petersburg detained a bunch of demonstrators, the protesters for the rights of sexual minorities. Between supporting unconventional love and its opponents at the St. Petersburg Campus Martius near scuffle occurred. I think the wave which lifted the arrest of Pussy Riot at this time will not be, but the ripples will go. Because every year the problem of tolerance / intolerance towards gays and lesbians is becoming more acute. I will not express their position, but just take a look at the most active supporters of the LGBT movement in Hollywood and not only

Brad Pitt. In 2009, he donated $ 100 000 to organize rallies against the introduction of amendments 8. He also occasionally took part in campaigns in support of gender equality

No one has the right to prevent someone to build their personal lives, even if their views are contrary to the general opinion. Every American has the right to love, if it does not interfere with other Americans. My voice - for gender equality

Steven Spielberg also put one hundred thousand in the piggy bank

Discrimination has no place in the constitution of California in any case

Ann Hataway. The actress has always been tolerant to the representatives of the homosexual, because her brother is gay himself

Clint Eastwood. In 2011, the legendary actor rather abruptly said in an interview with GQ about religious figures who vilify gays and lesbians:

These hypocrites shitty quite insolent - inflate such a problem that gays and lesbians also want to get married. Yes, damn it, why should they ask you?

Drew Barrymore she took part in a rally against introduction of amendments 8. The star said that its formation as a person affected by the representatives of homosexual

I became what I am thanks to many of my friends who are gay

Daniel Radcliffe has become one of the stellar headliners of the "stars to support" Trevor Project "(a campaign to prevent suicide among adolescents - representatives of homosexual). Dan also appeared on the cover of gay magazine Out with transgender Lady J

Miley Cyrus. In 2011, the singer stuffed tattoo "equality" on her finger

Sean Penn. The actor is not only brilliantly played gay politics Harvey Milk in the eponymous film, but also participated in many campaigns against Amendment 8

Pink is also very tolerant star. Her hit "Raise Your Glass" (Wipe eyes) raises the issue of the rights of representatives of homosexual marriage

Natalie Portman. Together with her husband Benjamin Millepied actress put their signatures to an open letter to US President Barack Obama to reconsider the constitutional amendment 8

Tags

See also

New and interesting