Shop mayonnaise got, no taste, no pleasure, cook at home myself

Homemade mayonnaiseOr rather, with lemon juice, I cook in minutes! It turns out to be very tasty, fragrant, thick, with a pleasant creamy texture and a shiny surface. And most importantly, it is more harmless than the store!

Today's edition. "Site" share two recipes mayonnaise Quick preparation. Fast, light, awesome!

Homemade mayonnaise with lemon

Homemade mayonnaise Ingredients
  • 250 ml of sunflower oil (no smell)
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice

Preparation
  1. Take the egg out of the refrigerator in advance to be at room temperature. Carefully break the egg into a bowl so as not to damage the yolk.
  2. Lower the blender clearly on the yolk and whip in turbo mode for about 1-2 minutes. Then add the remaining ingredients and also whip for a couple of seconds.

3. Please note that you do not need to move the blender. It can only be lifted slightly when mayonnaise begins to appear. This is, as I understand it, the main mistake of those who did not succeed in mayonnaise.
  4. If you want Provencal, you can add one. teaspoon. And for tartara, add garlic and finely chopped pickles. Bon appetit!

Vegan Mayonnaise with Lemon

The ingredients
  • 300 ml of vegetable oil (no smell)
  • 100 ml of soy milk
  • 1 tbsp mustard
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 0.5 lemons
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tbsp white vinegar

Preparation
  1. Please note that all ingredients must be at room temperature. Pour oil and milk into the jar, with the help of a submersible blender (without lifting it), whip the ingredients until thickened.

2. Then add the other ingredients and try another blender. If desired, you can add your favorite spicy herbs or spices for flavor.
  3. That's it, vegan ready. Bon appetit!

Editorial advice I also suggest to learn how to make mayonnaise at home from beans. Yes, yes, regular boiled beans plus a few ingredients, 10 minutes of time - and the mind-blowing sauce is ready. Perfect for anyone who is watching their figure!

Homemade mayonnaise with lemon is suitable for almost all dishes. By the way, try to supplement these recipes with at least a drop of soy sauce. Trust me, she can do miracles!

Please note that homemade mayonnaise fridged in a sealed container for no more than 4-5 days, and not 2 months, as a store with preservatives.

How do you like the recipes, will you cook or will you keep getting mayonnaise at the store?

Tags

See also

New and interesting