'RIGHT' MAYONNEISE for all tastes: Classic, Easy Avocado And SYROEDCHESKY cashew + IDEAS THE SMALLEST OLIVIER

It's about time and I share with you ideas for New Year's menu. On the festive table can not do without Olivier, and loved all the salad you can not do without mayonnaise. So this post is entirely dedicated to their beneficial health and figure version - let's call them so unloved by me, but so necessary for the search engines abbreviations pp-pp-Olivier with mayonnaise;))

Homemade sauces and fillings in the New Year's menu really MUSTHAVE. It is this category of products that everyone who does not want to hit the feasts of the figure, health and mental balance will almost inevitably have to cook yourself. Pay your attention is on the sauces is for several reasons:

Because they 'make' any
dish BUT get them ready in the store with the 'right' amount to almost not real
CATF made sauces are easier to nowhere - the ingredients in a blender, Whack-Whack and ready;)
I respect and appreciate all sorts of different sauces, so I prepare myself, and I share their recipes with you regularly. But that's about the best Christmas and the most 'wrong' - MAYONNAISE - it has nothing to do again and would not start. It's time to fix it;)

Those whose relatives absolutely refuse to celebrate the New Year without the classic mayonnaise, there is no point to them in the refuse - Prepare homemade aioli, which included no absolutely nothing criminal, except for calories (if the mayonnaise is not to pour a river in the plate three times a day, from portions of salad with it tragedy, not even those who are on strict fat-burning mode;) and raw egg yolks (see how pasteurized raw eggs here);
Those who are willing to experiment, suitable recipes lighter mayonnaise with avocado.

And, of course, what is the New Year's Eve of the New Year without a salad without Olivier ?! Offering simply replace a doctor's sausage, a chicken, and the store mayonnaise on one of those options that have will not in this post - it's too corny;) Share I'd better you ideas syroedcheskih Olivier - they are completely fresh vegetable ingredients, which means super-light for digestion. Both have tested recently and both have impressed me, so that everyone who yearns for lightness and flat tummy, even in the morning on January 1st I advise you not to pass by;)

The recipe classical garlic aioli.
INGREDIENTS
3 large egg yolks, pasterezovannyh (see how pasteurized raw eggs here)
¼ cup (60 mL) lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon white pepper
1-2 cloves of garlic
1, 5 cups (350 mL) of olive oil first cold pressed
PREPARATION
Mix in a blender or mixer the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and pepper; add the garlic (if you are cooking with a mixer, then finely chop it) and again all mix / chop; then when the blender / mixer, slowly pour a thin stream of all of the oil and whisk until the state of a homogeneous cream;
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container / jar.
NOTES
If desired, you can always decrease in proportion to the number of ingredients - I always have to cook it a lot for the simple reason that my blender bowl is very large and with fewer cook it is not convenient

. Mayonnaise with avocado and yogurt or avocado and egg yolk

Ideas of light mayonnaise with avocado.
INGREDIENTS
1 ripe avocado
mustard to taste (can be a powder, canned beer can be a 'clean' composition)
1¾ cups of yogurt (425 ml)
a few green onions feathers
4 tablespoons olive oil, cold pressed
2 tablespoons lemon juice or lime
½ tbsp natural sweetener (optional)
salt and pepper to taste
OR
1 ripe avocado
1 raw egg yolk, pasteurized (see how to pasteurize eggs here)
1 tablespoon wine vinegar or lemon juice
¼ cup (60 mL) olive oil cold pressed
salt and pepper to taste
gramulka water if desired to make not so thick
PREPARATION
-s option: Mix the avocado in a blender with yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice and sweetener; add to taste the mustard, salt, and white part of green onions; whisk blender until smooth texture;
-s option: Mix blender until smooth cream yolk, vinegar and olive oil; Add avocado, salt and pepper to taste and mix again;
Store the sauce in the refrigerator in an airtight container / jar.

IDEAS SUPER-LIGHT OLIVIER

Olivier salad options only fresh vegetable ingredients - absolutely syroedcheskie, so super easy to digest. A recipe for cashew-mayonnaise is useful for all versions syroedcheskoy salad;)
INGREDIENTS
1 sour-sweet apple
1 cucumber
1 small raw zucchini (courgette)
1 cup (250 mL) thawed peas raw
½ cup raw sunflower seeds treated
½ cup onion
Salt to taste (if you use black Indian salt to taste eggs - will be just perfect)
OR
1 ripe avocado
1 pear
1 cucumber
50 g fresh (unfrozen) peas
A few stalks of green onions
Dill /
parsley Salt to taste (if you use black Indian salt to taste eggs - will be just perfect)
FILLING taste (any of the above in this post dressings or sauce of cashew for absolutely syroedcheskoy version: 120 g cashew juice of one lemon, 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, mustard powder 1 ct.l. 1 ct.l. olive oil, ¾ cup (120-180 mL) of water) more recipes of sauces cashew here;)
PREPARATION
For the first option: soak overnight or for at least three hours of raw sunflower seeds, rinse; frozen peas, rinse and leave thawed at room temperature; apple, cucumber and zucchini, clean and cut into small cubes for Olivier; finely chop the onion; in a large bowl, mix the ingredients and season with sauce;
For the second option: frozen peas, rinse and leave thawed at room temperature; pear, cucumber and avocado, clean and cut into small cubes for Olivier; finely chop the onion and herbs; in a large bowl, mix the ingredients and season with sauce;
For the sauce of cashew nuts: walnuts soak overnight or at least 4 hours; Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth texture; From the very beginning of crushed cashews only in small crumbs, and it seems that the sauce will remain so - no, show persistence and nuts be sure to 'dissolve' and cream sauce get even in the most feeble blender;)

Tags

See also

New and interesting