Every housewife has her own recipe for eggplant rolls, I hasten to share my own

Perhaps every hostess has their own recipe for eggplant rolls. There are many options for cooking, and even more varieties of filling. Today's edition. "Site" He wants to tell you how to make eggplant rolls with garlic and spicy vegetable stuffing. We like this option the most. We hope you appreciate it too.

Roulettes of eggplant with garlic Ingredients
  • 4 eggplant
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 Bulgarian pepper
  • 3 tomatoes
  • 150g walnuts
  • cilantro
  • dill
  • garlic
  • fryer
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. Eggplants themselves can be prepared in two ways. First, simply roast in vegetable oil on both sides for a few seconds.

2. However, I prefer the roasting in the egg. To do this, beat the eggs, add salt and pepper to taste. Cut the eggplant in thin strips, dip the egg and roast it in vegetable oil. You can still roll in flour, but then the dishes become more caloric.

3. After roasting, eggplant should be left to cool. In the meantime, the filling can be prepared. To do this, roast a finely chopped onion in a pan to a golden color. Then cut the pepper cubes and add to the onions. Add the tomatoes at the end. They must first be cleaned of the skin. Roast until ready. Smell it and taste it.

4. When the filling cools a little, add cilantro, dill and a lot of garlic to it. The combination of eggplant and garlic is just perfect. Also add the crushed nuts.

5. Now just wrap the stuffing in the rolls. You can decorate with greenery and serve to the table. Incredible taste is guaranteed!

Facebook Facebook

Roulettes of eggplant with garlic turn out, without exaggeration, delicious. The combination of all ingredients leads to a real delight. In addition, in the summer this dish is not expensive and is prepared quite easily. We love them so much at home that I even make rolls for the winter.

The most beautiful thing about this dish is that you can experiment with the filling at least every day. There are many different interesting options. I think skipping the blue season and not cooking any of them is a real crime. I hope this recipe stays in your piggy bank and you try to make these rolls!

Tags

See also

New and interesting