A cake that can be cooked every day requires a minimum of time.

As a lazy hostess who doesn't like standing by the stove, I appreciate quick and simple recipes. That's just not so many dishes that are prepared quickly, and even turn out fabulously tasty. But that's the kind of sweet cake I have. It turns out and beautiful, and hearty and even very good taste. I'm sure you'll appreciate the recipe, too.

Editorial "Site" It tells you what kind of cake you can make every day. Minimum effort and time.

Gentle cake with cottage cheese Ingredients
  • 200g butter
  • 300g sugar
  • 500g flour
  • 400g cottage cheese
  • 4 eggs
  • 4 tbsp sour cream
  • 10g baking powder
  • vanilla
  • starch

Preparation
  1. With a mixer, beat two eggs and 200 grams of sugar. Add butter and sour cream. All this must be broken up to a homogeneous mass.

2. Then gradually start adding flour, continuing to slowly whip the mixture with a mixer. Then add salt, vanilla sugar and baking powder. Mix the thick dough. Put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.

3. In the meantime, prepare the stuffing. To do this, mix the cottage cheese with the remaining eggs and sugar. Add a little starch (about a tablespoon). All this can also be whipped with a mixer or blender, so that the mass is uniform.

4. Now get the dough out of the fridge. Cut it again and divide it in two. One part is distributed in an even layer on the batter, covered with parchment. The filling is evenly distributed on the test.

5. The second part of the test roll in a not very thin layer. Cut it into stripes. Decorate the cake with them, so that a kind of net will appear on top. Puck the edges. On top for a beautiful crust, you can grease the cake with a whipped yolk. Send to the heated to 180 degrees oven for 30-35 minutes

In half an hour, you will have a delicate cake with cottage cheese on your table, which will conquer you the first time. Such beauty is not ashamed and on the festive table to serve, and just for dinner. He is full, he will last for a long time. Well, it is simply impossible not to praise the fabulous taste of this beautiful cake.

I called this pie "The Walking Pie." After all, the speed of cooking it beats all records. Even with my lazy nature, it's easy to make this cake after work. For dinner, everyone enjoys fresh and fragrant pastries. What are your lazy recipes?

Tags

See also

New and interesting