What ended the story of a girl who got a job in a hotel for one visitor

It seems that Olga has met the man of her dreams. He was a regular visitor to the restaurant where Olga once dined. At the sight of him, she immediately knew that this man was right for her. But, unfortunately, Olga did not dare to talk to him. And no matter how much she looked at the restaurant afterwards, this man was not visible. Then Olga spoke with the staff and found out that the mysterious man regularly comes to them from the hotel opposite. In the end, she decided to go to the extreme step of getting a job in the same hotel to meet him.

Peels Permanent Visitor Olga became a maid, but that wasn't a problem. According to her calculations, the mysterious man was supposed to appear in about a month. It was at this interval that he visited the restaurant opposite. The work was certainly not easy. But enthusiasm and optimism helped the girl not to notice the obstacles to a happy family life.

As she expected, the handsome man from the restaurant showed up at the reception a month later. His name was Michael, and he was already well known. And how lucky Olga is that his room is to serve her.

This time, Olga was able to see the object of her interest much better. He was a tall, attractive man with a pleasant voice and a beautiful haircut. There was no ring on the ring finger, the appearance was generally well-groomed. Judging by the suit and the wrist watch, it's clearly money. Michael liked Olga more and more. She was able to follow him down the hallway and hold his eye as he opened the door to the room. There was no doubt that Michael deserved all the efforts of Olga.

Next day Olga also spent researching the life of Mikhail. Unfortunately, this has yielded few results. His room was clean and he left nothing personal. So Olga decided to resort to a backup plan.

She wrote a note inviting Michael to have dinner at the restaurant where she first saw him, and put him on a pillow. That should at least intrigue him. We just had to wait for the evening.

Closer to 20:00 Olga in a beautiful dress, with a styling from the salon came on a date with Mikhail. He was already there, at the very table where she first saw him. He was as beautiful as yesterday and this morning.

- Good evening! I left you a note, greeted Mikhail Olga. - Call me Olya.

- Please have a seat! Nice to meet you!

Young people made an order and began an exciting communication. Michael was a very erudite and gallant man. Olga could not believe her happiness. After all, if everything goes as she planned, the wedding is just around the corner. So far, Olga has not seen any obstacles.

Peels This evening was almost perfect, if not for one moment.

- So, Olya, come to me? asked Michael, paying the waiter.

Olga didn't expect this. She thought she was brave, but not that brave.

- I'm not ready for that yet, she chuckled.

- But that's why you're here. You mean not ready?

- I'm here for myself, what are you talking about?

- You know, for me. Seryoga hired you for a reason. I asked him a long time ago to bring me a beautiful girl. Don't think about it, I'll pay whatever you say.

After these words, the remaining drink in the glass was on Michael’s face. Olga silently stood up and left. This may be a misunderstanding, but no one had the right to consider her a corrupt woman.

The next day Olga left the hotel and never saw Michael again. She was not sorry that the mysterious visitor was an ordinary man. But she felt sorry for the time and effort she could put into something more useful and productive. There will be something to tell the descendants.

Peels Life Wisdom: What Does This Story Teach Us? The regular visitor was not the person Olga imagined. Unfortunately, people often deceive themselves in this way: they draw one picture in the imagination, but in reality they meet a completely different picture. This usually leads to disappointment. Therefore, to avoid such moments, it is worth sensibly assessing the situation and always remain alert.

Tags

See also

New and interesting