Turkish bread in the form of a quilted peku in the evening, and in the morning I find only crumbs, my husband does not waste time in vain

If there is no bread in the store or laziness to run, this recipe will help baking from Olga Shobutinskaya. I cook Turkish bread in the form of a quilt. It comes out soft inside with a crispy crust on the outside, and the aroma of sesame adds charm to baking! Thank goodness I have baked every day, I bring bread to my neighbors.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions airbread. Someone eats it with butter. And someone adds a variety of fillings!

Turkish bread Ingredients for dough
  • 250 ml of milk
  • 15 g pressed yeast (or 5 g dry yeast)
  • 7g salt
  • 10g sugar
  • 30 ml of vegetable oil (no smell)
  • 350g flour

Ingredients for dough lubrication
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tbsp milk
  • sesame
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. In warm milk, dissolve yeast. Pour sugar, salt and vegetable oil. Stir it well.

2. Sprinkle the flour. Stir first with a spoon and then with your hands. Then transfer the dough to a dusty table and stir until the dough stops sticking to the hands. Everything takes about 15 minutes. If necessary, you can add more flour.

3. Collect the dough in a lump and put in a bowl lubricated with vegetable oil. Cover the dough bowl with food film and leave in a warm place for an hour.

4. Move the dough to a table lubricated with vegetable oil. Get the dough. Shift the dough onto a pan covered with parchment paper. If desired, parchment paper can also be lubricated with vegetable oil. Cover the dough with food film and leave for 15 minutes to rise.

5. Beat an egg and pour a tablespoon of milk into it, add a pinch of salt. Stir it. And then lubricate the dough with this mixture. Carefully using the fingers to sell a circle inside the test. Push the circle, moving away from the edge of the test by 2-3 centimeters. Inside the circle also make vertical and horizontal divisions, as shown in the photo.

6. Spill the bread with sesame. It will look beautiful if you use white and black sesame. Bake bread in a preheated to 200 degrees oven for half an hour. Take the finished bread out of the oven and cover it with a towel so it steams a little. After 15-20 minutes, the bread can be served to the table.

7. That's it, Turkish bread ready. Bon appetit!

To learn more about this recipe, watch the video with cook-channel Olga Shobutinskaya. Olga, thank you for the wonderful recipes. Everything comes out the first time and without much fuss!

about:blank

Turkish dough is like any other, but each nation has its own, special chip. I suggest you to familiarize yourself with an excellent recipe for the Turkish dough, according to which you can bake a bun, and cakes, and lavash, also for the future will remain. And everything in strict accordance with the norms - no inspector will stick!

Such Turkish bread can be eaten with a bite to soup, vegetable salad, meat or sandwich. In the evening I baked, and in the morning I finished, and the child and husband appreciated, I like to try different recipes of bread. And you?

Tags

See also

New and interesting