One night I couldn't sleep, so I decided to make potatoes from a street diner.

One night I couldn’t sleep and decided to experiment on the kitchen front. Only potatoes were available. So I decided to finally try the recipe that I once learned from a street diner. So I dared to cook French fries at home. I'm going to tell you what I did.

YouTube warns that this case is not fast. But when you're not sleeping and there's no other activity, why not?

French fries at home Ingredients
  • 200g peeled potatoes
  • 75g hard cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 150g potato starch
  • fryer
  • salt and spice

Preparation
  1. First you need to peel and boil the potatoes until ready. Then pass it through a sieve so there are no lumps left. Add to the mashed egg, salt and spices. Sod the cheese on a fine grater and add it to the dough.

2. Stir it all together. Then add the starch. It is better to take potatoes, because with corn you will not get the desired consistency. Mixtures are soft but not sticky dough.

3. Boil water in the pot. Add some sunflower oil to it. From the dough, form small balls and send them to boiling water. The boils aren't coming up.

YouTube

4. Then take the balls out of the pan into a bowl of starch and give it a good fall. Let them stand for a while. After each ball cut to half the cross on the cross, making something like a flower. In the video below you can see exactly how this can be done.

YouTube

5. Inside the balls, sprinkle starch. In the pan, heat the butter, send the balls there and roast it to a golden crust. It is best to serve and eat hot. 426150

YouTube

Here is a video where you can watch the whole process.

about:blank

It's an incredible crispy potato snack. For a night snack, I'll tell you. Of course, you should not turn such a trick every time you do not sleep. After all, the snack is full and fat. However, such French fries at home perfectly quenches both longing and hunger. So I definitely recommend trying. You can immediately add to the list of unusual potato dishes. What do you do when you can't sleep at night?

Tags

See also

New and interesting