A clever Armenian woman told me the key to the tenderness of the cake “Bird’s milk” and shared with me the recipe

I'll leave the cakes to the lazy hostess. None of them compare to the home. I especially like the Soviet cake "Bird's milk". "Why Soviet?" you ask. It's simple. The recipe of that time, everything there is according to GOST and the taste of it is simply magnificent!

Today's edition. "Site" share sweet-cake Bird's milk. Light and airy!

Soviet cake "Bird's milk" Ingredients for the dough
  • 100g butter
  • 3 eggs
  • 3 tbsp honey
  • 250g sugar
  • 4 tbsp milk
  • 0.5 kg flour
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (5%)

Cream ingredients
  • 300g butter
  • 600 ml of milk
  • 4 tbsp flour
  • 300g sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla sugar

Glaze ingredients
  • 2 tbsp cocoa
  • 100g sugar
  • 50g butter
  • 50 ml of milk

Preparation
  1. In a deep bowl, put butter, sugar and honey. Put the bowl on the water bath. 618252

2. Extinguish the soda with vinegar and add to the honey-oil mixture. Stir it. Also add the milk and stir everything with a wreath. 192123

3. In a separate container, drive the eggs, slightly stir them, and then pour the eggs to the main mass. Take the bowl off the water bath. Add to the bowl sifted flour and mix dough. Paint the finished dough on parchment paper according to the size of the batter (ideally - 30 by 40 centimeters). You should have 4 cakes. Each peck crust until ready at 180 degrees.

4. For creaming Put the milk in the bowl. Add the sugar and flour. Stir until homogeneous, then pour the mass into a pan and put on the fire. Cook until the cream thickens, stirring constantly. Cover the finished cream with food film and cool at room temperature.

5. Hit the softened butter with a mixer. Add to the oil cooled cream and a bag of vanilla sugar. Make it a mixer to homogeneity.

6. To assemble the cake, simply lay out the first cake on the bowl and lubricate it with cream, then lay out the second cake on the cream and also lubricate it with cream. Do the same with all the crusts. In this case, the upper crust can not be lubricated with cream.

7. For cooking. chocolate-icing In the coffee turquoise pour cocoa, sugar and pour milk. Cook the chocolate, then add the milk to it and stir it. Pour ready chocolate on top of the cake. Let the cake brew and then serve it to the table.

8. That's it, Bird's milk cake ready. Bon appetit!

And to get a closer look at it. perfect recipeWatch the video from Armenian Kitchen with Lusine. There are many smart and time-tested recipes!

about:blank

I also suggest to familiarize yourself with the recipe of the cake "Bird's milk" with manca. Extraordinarily large, airy and very tasty!

Soviet cake "Bird's milk" tastes almost no different from what we remember from the time when the trees were large. This recipe was shared with my mother by a friend from Armenia. cake tenderlyIt is easy and not difficult to prepare.

Tags

See also

New and interesting