From the very morning, baking Vietnamese baguette, so that for breakfast on the table was fragrant pastries, a convenient and simple recipe.

I like to wake up early in the morning while I’m still asleep. There is peace and quiet in the house. I mix the dough to make a homemade baguette in the oven. As the dough rises, I brew my own coffee and enjoy a magical morning. By the time the household wakes up, there will be fresh crispy pastries on the table. Every time it is joyful to see sleepy and ragged relatives who come to the kitchen, driven by the smell of fresh bread.

Today's edition. "Site" I will gladly share with you a recipe for baguette, which can please the family even in the morning. Prepare instantly!

Home baguette in the oven Ingredients
  • 200g flour
  • 0.5 tsp sugar
  • 0.25 tsp salt
  • 3g dry yeast
  • 140 ml of water
  • olive-oil

Preparation
  1. In a small bowl pour sifted flour.

2. Add salt and sugar to it, mix it. Make a depression in the flour. Put warm water in there and pour out yeast. Mix the water and yeast carefully so that they dissolve.

YouTube
  3. Then gradually mix the flour into this mixture. Make a soft dough. Leave him for 15 minutes. Then add some olive oil. Mix the dough well and leave it for another 30 minutes to fit. In the meantime, you can make your own coffee and relax.

4. Place the finished dough on the oiled surface. Divide it into 4 even parts. Make a baguette out of each. How to do this can be seen in the video below.

YouTube

5. Formed baguettes can be left for a while to fit, but this is not necessary. If there is no time, you can send them to the oven immediately. However, before that, do not forget to make a small incision on each and slightly splash them with water. Bake at a temperature of 230 degrees 17-20 minutes. You can serve it on the table.

Detailed instructions can be found in this great video. The process of preparing a baguette is fascinating.

about:blank

Usually, while the home baguette is baked in the oven, I prepare the filling. I love eating these baguettes with ham and fresh vegetables. I just cut the bun and put the stuffing in it. The husband likes to cut the baguette into small pieces and smear with oil. In general, any additions are perfect. After all, the main ingredient is a fresh and crispy baguette. It turns out to be very lush and fragrant. The perfect breakfast is provided!

Tags

See also

New and interesting