A trip to France I will not soon, but to please yourself with mini baguettes can already today, homemade recipe

The Eiffel Tower, snails in Burgundy, onion soup on Rivoli and a baguette and croissant baguettes bought in Montmartre are somewhere in the past. I feel that the trip to France I will not soon, but still please yourself at least crispy baguettes It's possible. Baguette at home is prepared without difficulty, if you know a couple of tricks of working with the test.

Today's edition. "Site" share instructions baguetteIt reminds me of a trip to Paris. Legendary French bread that you need to eat fresh, or it quickly staleens!

Baguette at home Ingredients for the test
  • 200g flour
  • 130 ml of warm water
  • 2g salt
  • 2g powdered sugar
  • 1 tsp olive oil
  • 3g dehydrated baker's yeast

Preparation
  1. In a deep bowl pour sifted flour, powdered sugar, salt and dry yeast. Pour warm water and mix well with a silicone spatula.

2. Mix the dough with your hands for 5 minutes. Then collect the dough in a lump, cover with food film and leave in a warm place for 15 minutes.

3. Pour vegetable oil and stir another 5 minutes with your hands. Then transfer the dough to a table oiled with vegetable oil and continue to stir for another 5 minutes. Collect the dough in a lump, cover with a food film or towel and again leave in a warm place for 45 minutes to increase the dough in volume.

4. Divide the dough into 4 parts. Each of them roll into a ball. Cover with food film and leave for another 15 minutes.

5. Roll each piece of dough into a cake, and then form a baguette from it. Put the baguettes on a container covered with parchment paper. Slightly sprinkle the top of the baguettes with flour, cover them with a towel and leave for 40 minutes.

6. Next, you need to make small incisions on baguettes. Bake baguettes in a preheated oven at a temperature of 220 degrees for 30-40 minutes. The oven should be warmed well in advance, and a container with water should be put on the bottom.

7. That's it, baguette Ready. Bon appetit!

To better understand all the subtleties French baguette-makingWatch a video from the Qwizinet cooking channel. There are many smart and time-tested recipes!

about:blank

I also suggest you learn how to prepare a baguette with filling. This is a simple but hearty snack that you can easily cook in minutes!

As you can see, make a baguette. domestically It's not that hard. French bread is crunchy on the top and very tender on the inside. Make sure you try!

The baguette made according to this recipe, my home ate in one evening.

Tags

See also

New and interesting