Recipe bread without interference test

I love you so much. bread. It's not like the bread from the store. As a child, mother and grandmother often baked at home. So soft, fresh and light. Just one piece and I'm going back to my childhood.

I have one wonderful recipe in my recipe book. I'm going to tell you today. How to make homemade bread. The beauty of this method of baking is that the dough is prepared very quickly. Just 5 minutes, no dough.

For this recipe I have baked 4 times. Each time I managed to change the recipe a little – to improve it. The baking technology is very simple. All that is required is to carefully follow the baking points. And then the bread will be light and airy like clouds.

The ingredients
  • 340 ml of warm water
  • 5g dry yeast
  • 1.5 tsp salt
  • 40g sugar
  • 30 ml of vegetable oil
  • 530g premium flour

Preparation
  1. In a bowl and pour warm water. There we also add dry active yeast, sugar, salt and vegetable oil. Thoroughly mix the ingredients to get a homogeneous mass. Instead of dry active yeast, fresh pressed yeast can be used.

2. Pour out all the flour. Stir with a corolla until the ingredients are fully combined. Mix so that there are no lumps left. Must be a thick sticky dough.

3. Once the ingredients are combined, the dough is ready. It does not need to be stirred as for ordinary bread. It's enough just to combine flour and yeast, and that's it. Cover the bowl with food film and leave for 2 hours at room temperature.

4. It is necessary to send the dough to the refrigerator for 3-4 hours. By the way, the dough can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. We advise you to immediately knead a large portion of dough, and then bake it if necessary. It's very convenient.

5. Put the dough on the table. You can sprinkle flour so that the dough does not stick. Collect the ends and form a lump. The test should make a nodule. My cookbook says it takes about 40 seconds. We lay the dough on the pan, cover and leave for an hour and a half.

6. We combine the yolk with cold water and whip it with a wreath. Lubricate the dough with a mixture and put on a bowl lubricated with vegetable oil. Then we make cuts on top of the bread. This is to keep the bread in shape when baked. Heat the oven to 175-180 degrees and send the bread to bake for 50 minutes.

Look at the video below for more details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=MTEFseQuHTQ

Ready bread should be transferred to the grille and cooled within 2 hours. Unlike the usual recipe for baking, according to this recipe, baking comes with a crispy crust. It's all thanks to the unmixed dough. Homemade bread is light, with tender flesh. I'm sure you'll like this recipe. Good luck baking!

Tags

See also

New and interesting