I cooked opar, I fry walnuts, I will make fragrant homemade bread.

I cooked opar, fry walnuts, I will cook fragrant homemade wheat bread on yeast (wheat vapor) with walnuts. I never thought I'd learn to bake such delicious bread! Now the bread from the store seems empty and completely tasteless. It's been a year since I've been baking so great. breadI suggest you too!

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you how to cook your home. wheatbread with walnuts. It tastes amazing!

Wheat bread on yeast Ingredients
  • 360g flour
  • 280g of water
  • 72g wheat sheep
  • 30g fried nuts
  • 7g salt

Preparation
  1. Let's start by cooking. wheatplate. Here the formula is as follows: 24 grams of starter + 24 grams of water + 24 grams of flour. That is, we prepare opar 1:1:1. Leave it in a glass jar for 4 hours. For those who are not aware, I explain: the starter is the starter from the can, the mother's starter, the starting culture, what gives the start to fermentation. Starting culture = starter = starter. A starter can be any: thick and liquid, rye, wheat, as a result, a culture that gives rise to fermentation.

2. After 4 hours, mix the flour with water in a bowl. Leave it for 1.5 hours.

3. Add some steam and salt to the dough, mix it. Mix the dough first with a spoon, and then with your hands. Leave the dough in a warm place for an hour.

4. Add to the dough crushed walnuts. Stir the dough again, put it around and leave it for another 2 hours in a warm place. Wrap the dough with your hands every hour.

5. Lay the dough on the forms lubricated with oil, and leave for another half an hour in a warm place. Bake the bread in a preheated to 250 degrees oven for 10 minutes, and then reduce the temperature to 200 degrees and bake another half an hour until ready.

6. Chill the finished bread and leave to infuse overnight. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make 100 packs of yeast from one pack. Working methods of yeast reproduction!

Wheat bread With walnuts comes fragrant and very tasty. You can't buy that kind of bread at the store for any money. The recipe is time-tested, I recommend from the heart!

Tags

See also

New and interesting