When I am worried and fluttering the tonometer, I say a strong prayer to the Lord for health.

Prayer to the Lord for health is especially important. Unfortunately, the shelves of pharmacies are not always all the necessary tools to stay healthy during this difficult time. There are people who simply do not have enough money for everything they need. And sometimes it happens that in pharmacies people, being in fear, disassemble absolutely everything. This is not very good, because some funds stored in reserve on someone’s shelves may be needed here and now for other people.

Prayer to the Lord for health We are used to relying on ourselves. Let us not forget that God is always there. When you feel that there is no strength left at all and energy is running out, it is worth remembering a prayer that will help you recover and calm down. When we call on God, we don’t just ask for help. We also put our thoughts and feelings in order.

The sum of fears and anxieties fades into the background when we communicate with the Lord. This special connection allows us to forget for a while about everything that worries us and keeps us awake.

It is terrible when a person is sick, comes to the pharmacy for medicines and does not find anything that can help him. Such situations are unsettling. We begin to fear for our future, because it depends on our current state. What to do if you are faced with such a situation?

First, you need to give your mind the opportunity to look at things sanely. Yes, your medication is not available right now, but there is always a chance that it will come soon. Secondly, you should calm down and try to find an alternative. For example, call friends or acquaintances. Ask them if they may have a bottle that they don’t need right now that can help you.

Call your doctor and ask what can be done in this situation and what are the possible consequences if you do not take the medicine. There is a possibility that there is nothing to worry about.

If there is nothing on all fronts, you should at least try to calm your anxiety. Come home, make strong tea, talk to your family. Try to have an internal dialogue. Tell yourself you can get through this and things will get better soon.

Prayers for improving physical well-being Appeal to the Lord

O Most Merciful God, Father, Son and Holy Soul, worshipped and glorified in the indivisible Trinity. Behold thy servant well in the womb, who is possessed of disease. Let him go of all his sins, give him healing from his sickness, restore him to health and bodily strength. Give him a lasting and prosperous life, Your peace and peaceable blessings, so that he may bring with us grateful prayers to You, the All-Generous God and my Creator. By Your all-powerful intercession, help me to pray to Your Son, my God, for the healing of the servant of God. All the saints and angels of the Lord, pray to God for His sick servant. Amen.

Appeal to Panteleimon healer

Oh, great servant of Christ, passion-bearer and doctor of many merciful Panteleimonet! Have mercy on me, a sinful servant of God. Hear my lamentation and cry, propitiate the Heavenly, the Supreme Physician of our souls and bodies, Christ our God, that He may grant me healing from a cruel, oppressive affliction. Receive the unworthy prayer of the most sinful of all men. Visit me with a graceful visit. Do not abhor my sinful plagues, anoint them with the oil of your mercy and heal me; so long as you are healthy in soul and body, I will be able to spend the rest of my days, with the help of the grace of God, in repentance and pleasing to God, and I will be able to receive the good end of my life. Oh, God's goodness! Pray to Christ God, that He may bestow upon you the health of the body and the salvation of my soul. Amen.

Tags

See also

New and interesting