I decided to bake homemade bread according to my mother’s recipe, my husband has never been so happy

My mom always baked delicious homemade bread, never bought it in the store. She had different recipes for every taste: no yeast, sourdough, black, rye. In my family, I also kept the tradition of baking at home. And today I want to share a recipe for an unusual bread with cheese and greens. Write down the recipe, you'll love it.

YouTube Delicious Homemade Bread Ingredients for Test
  • 20g yeast
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 200 ml of warm milk
  • 200 ml of water
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 850g flour
  • 60 ml of butter
  • 180g sour cream

Filling ingredients
  • 120g butter
  • 200g feta cheese
  • greenery

Preparation
  1. Pour the yeast with warm milk. Add 2 tablespoons of flour and sugar. Stir thoroughly and leave for 10 minutes.

2. Pour the resulting steam into a large container. Add sour cream, salt and butter. You can take olive, it will add an interesting taste. Pour flour and water into this mixture. Mix the dough with your hands or with a special mixer. Leave it in a warm place for 30 minutes.

3. Sprinkle flour on the working surface and put dough on it. Divide it in two. Roll one part into a thin layer. Lubricate slightly melted butter (use half).

YouTube

4. In a separate container of grinding cheese. Add fresh sliced greens to it. You can have parsley or dill. Sprinkle half the filling with a thin layer over the dough. On top of the filling you can walk a couple of times with a roller. Cut the dough with filling into several even parts. How exactly, you can see in the video below. With the second part of the test, do the same.

5. To give bread the right shape, you need a glass. Put a glass in a round shape for baking in the middle. Lubricate this whole structure with butter and then sprinkle it with flour. Wrap pieces of dough with filling around a glass, forming bread. Bake at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.

The whole cooking process can be seen in the video.

about:blank

You'll make delicious homemade bread. It's also very beautiful. Such pastries and guests are not ashamed. I'm thinking of making one for the Easter holiday. I love to experiment with different recipes, but this one is my favorite. I hope you like him as much as I do.

Do you bake bread at home? Do you have a signature recipe?

Tags

See also

New and interesting