In the restaurant, a man saw a beauty who left 20 years ago, but he was more struck by the character sitting with her at the same table.

The chance of a chance encounter with a first love you haven’t seen in more than 20 years is extremely low. But it still exists. Vadim was sitting in a cafe typing a message on his phone when a female figure at a table near the window attracted his eye. At first, he could not understand what this woman had hooked him, until the memories of his stormy youth made themselves felt. Yeah, that was her, Alexandra.

Youth and regret Vadim already had difficulty remembering the times when all goals seemed reachable, and youth was eternal. But he remembered Alexandra perfectly, a girl whom he never ceased to admire throughout high school. He tried several times to ask her to meet, but fear and indecision put a stick in the wheel. Only closer to graduation, he decided to confess his love and, to his surprise, heard: “I love you too, and for a long time.”

But then Vadim did not yet know about such his character trait as impermanence. And after six months of relationship, he decided that Alexandra is boring. There was no need to hide feelings, and the whole love game lost its meaning. After breaking up with her, he began to change one girl for another until he proposed to the daughter of his boss.

At first, the marriage seemed good. Vadim really tried to be a good husband, but some incomprehensible longing took him away from home. Vadim’s wife tried to keep the light in their relationship, but eventually realized that Vadim was simply not made for marriage. Thanks to him, she had a wonderful son.

After 15 years of grueling marriage, quarrels and scandals, the couple decided to separate. The process was peaceful and without unnecessary hassle. However, Vadim took the divorce ambiguously. On the one hand, he was once free, and on the other, he began to experience loneliness. And it wasn’t even the company of women (which he never had a problem with), but the absence of a friend to talk to.

The only person he was really comfortable with was Alexandra. And now he saw her at the next table.

Without wasting time, Vadim approached Alexandra.

- Hey, Sasha! Remember me?

- Oh my God, the woman said half-whispered, but then smiled. - Of course, Vadim! How can I forget you?

Vadim sat down uninvited across from Alexandra and began talking about his life. For some reason, he was sure that she was here for a reason. That fate itself sent her to meet him, so that she became his real life partner.

Peels - How do you live? Are you married?

- No, I'm not married. I didn't treat men very well after you.

- Sasha, you're so beautiful. Waiting for someone?

- Actually, I do. Here comes my companion. This is Igor.

A young, attractive guy approached the table. Vadim and Igor shook hands, and the first gave way to the second at the table.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t think you could be alone,” Vadim said.

- After you, I was never alone, to be honest, Alexandra smiled. Igor made me a wonderful company. And if not, it's your son.

Vadim had nothing to say. According to Igor and Alexandra, it was clear that he was not welcome. So he rushed away.

Peels Life Wisdom: What Does This Story Teach Us? There is always the possibility of a chance meeting with a very important person. But what could this meeting lead to? To a new turn in life or to the realization of new truths? In Vadim’s case, a meeting with Alexandra showed that because of his behavior, he had no place in any family.

Tags

See also

New and interesting