She told her husband that we had to separate and that it was time for him to find a new home, but he refused.

“My husband doesn’t divorce, and I don’t know what to do!” complains Anna. She has not lived with her husband for a long time, but has not officially filed for divorce. Now that a woman wants to get married again, her ex-man is against it. Not only does he refuse a divorce, but he doesn’t want to move out of a house he doesn’t even own. How it all ended, read further in the article.

My husband never earned much and in general did not like to work. A few years after the wedding, I realized I didn’t want to live with him. I knew I deserved a better life. So I decided to go to work in Poland. Vasya felt sorry for me, so I didn't kick him out of my house. We never officially divorced.

I rarely came here on holidays. Every time I asked my husband to leave, but he refused. Said he had nowhere to go. I didn't insist, stupid. Fortunately, the daughter had already graduated from school and went to study in the capital. My parents still lived in a village next to our house. They looked after Vasya because they knew that anything could be expected of him.

I sent some of the money to my parents. I spent a lot of money building the house my husband lived in. It had to be repaired a long time ago, and Vasya helped me in this matter. I knew that sooner or later I would return home and I would have to live somewhere.

While I was in Poland, my sister divorced. I was trying to get a divorce. It's a murky story, too. Her husband got into bad company, took everything out of the house, got into debt. Horrible, in general! I had to help her with the money, too. To be honest, I just wanted to fix my life. But with each passing day, the problems only increased. My parents just passed away.

I never expected to see the light at the end of the tunnel. But a new man has appeared in my life. Empathetic, attentive and kind. It was because of him that I believed in myself and my strength. He proposed to me, and of course I agreed to marry him. But I am still married to Vasya!

How to convince a husband to give a divorce Husband does not give a divorce, even if you crack! I've called him, I've texted him, I've even come. Vasya is not going to move out of my house. He says he belongs to him as much as I do. He did his own repairs while I was in Poland. Unbelievable!

I know I made a mistake when I felt sorry for my husband and didn’t kick him out. Since then, more than 8 years have passed, Vasya has become more tough and decisive. But I owe him nothing! I don't know what to do. My current man is furious. He is ready to come and talk to Vasya as a man, if necessary.

I feel powerless. Vasya is registered in my house. There's going to be a trial, and he might actually get some housing. Honestly, I'm ready to just sell this damn house and split the money. As soon as possible to break off any relationship with the former. God is punishing me for my kindness. But why? I always wished my husband the best. And that's how he repaid me!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? This story shows what can happen if you let anything happen. Anna did not think what could lead to an unfinished relationship with her husband. In such situations, you should not rely on the prudence of another person, even if you once loved and trusted him. Anyway, this situation taught Anna a lot. We believe that she can resolve the conflict with her husband peacefully.

What would you do if you were the main character?

Tags

See also

New and interesting