Friend-fisher showed how he cleans the twig fish with kitchen scissors, first hear about the purpose of sharp cloves in the middle

There are kitchen scissors in almost every home. However, few people thought about the purpose of the teeth between their handles. For example, I thought of it as a kind of decoration. But it turned out that the jagged hole has several specific functions.

Kitchen scissors Cracking nuts Full-fledged nut breaker is not found in every kitchen. Chop nuts with a hammer can be unsafe. There will be universal kitchen scissors.

Just put the nut between their cloves and press the handles. Of course, it is better to hold it with the other hand, so that the fragments of the shell do not fall.

Recall that in this way, chop nuts help and some garlic-mowers.

Plastic covers are often too tight and slip in the hands. The hostess is trying to grab them with a towel. And when it is not possible to open, call for the help of men or take pliers into their hands.

Meanwhile, it is much easier to pinch the uncompromising lid between the teeth on the handles of the scissors. It takes a little effort and the bottle is open.

Kitchen scissors help keep fish while cleaning Clean fresh fish - a slippery business that not everyone can cope with. Someone advises copiously rub the scales with large salt. But there's another way.

It is convenient to hold the fish by the tail with scissors. So it will not slide in your hands and the cleaning process will be more pleasant.

When cutting a carcass into parts, it is most difficult to cut the bones. When they are thicker than a pencil, the knife constantly slips off and may even catch your fingers.

But if you fix the bone with a jagged edge, it will be easier and safer to cut. Now I know what problems my favorite kitchen scissors can handle. How do you use them? Share your experience with our readers.

A good car will be useful in every kitchen. Without it, it is simply impossible to preserve pickles, jams, salads, canned fish, meat stew. But it is worth saying that modern devices can often be disposable. Just throw the money away and the machine doesn't close anything. How to choose a reliable device that will serve faith and truth?

Tags

See also

New and interesting