Woman in despair: “Son began to call mother not me, and mother-in-law!”

“My mother-in-law and I initially built the wrong relationship. But I was stuck in them like a swamp, complains Alla. The heroine of today’s story has fallen into a trap where she has been manipulated and manipulated. Whether the woman managed to get out of her and how her family drama ended, read further in the article.

Wrong relationship I married for love. But the fact that my husband always listens only to his mother, I learned after the wedding. Bogdan and I moved to Raisa Stepanovna because my mother-in-law insisted on this. Like, we'll live together for the first time, we're inexperienced, and all that.

Although I had my own apartment, I decided not to argue and see where it would lead. That's where it all started. My mother-in-law took me to the kitchen and told me where everything was. And then we started cooking lunch together. Raisa Stepanovna wanted to see what I could do and what I could do.

Of course, she didn’t like anything I did. I didn't even peel potatoes the way I should! As a new daughter-in-law, I didn't do much. I listened and did everything as I was told. My husband first hugged my mother, then he said to me, “Allah, learn from your mother everything, everything!” She's my best!

At first I was happy with how my husband treated my mother. He was kind, polite and attentive. Not every man can boast of that. However, the longer I lived under the same roof as Bogdan and my mother-in-law, the sooner I wanted to move back to my apartment.

Speaking of which, that. Raisa Stepanovna offered to rent out my house. She has already managed to find tenants, and to agree on the cost of rent. She took the money, too. And I had to listen to what she spent it on: "All in the house, Allochka, all in the family." You know me!

My mother-in-law became my grandmother, but even that wasn't the biggest problem I was facing. I got pregnant and had a son. My mother-in-law forbade me to sit on maternity leave for a long time. They say that now you need even more money, and Bogdan can not pull everything on himself. I went to work and left the child with Raisa Stepanovna.

I often only saw my son on weekends. She left early in the morning and came late at night when he was asleep. From an early age, he was more attached to his grandmother than to me, his mother. And the first word “mother” he addressed not to me, but to her. It was a real blow to me.

I shared my feelings with my husband. But he didn't see any problem with it: 'You know, Mom wants to help us. We should be grateful to her! But how can I thank a woman who, before my very eyes, takes away my right to be a mother?

My mother-in-law and I had the wrong relationship initially. And I fell into them like a swamp. But at some point my patience ran out. I realized that I do not want to live with Raisa Stepanovna and I am ready to leave my husband, taking my son.

To be honest, my plan has matured for months. I was saving money to have at least some airbag. I lied to my mother-in-law about the pay cut and all that. Yes, yes, this woman controlled how much I got and took almost all my pay.

And then I decided. I packed my bags, took my son and went back to my apartment. The next day I filed for divorce. Bogdan and Raisa Stepanovna wanted to take away my child. But the trial lost. I managed to get my son to see my father only in my presence.

Maybe I did the wrong thing. But now I am sure that my child will grow up in a favorable environment. I only regret that I wasted so much time and allowed myself to wipe my feet.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Under the guise of righteousness and good thoughts can hide psychological manipulation and consumer attitude. Alla got into a family in which absolutely everything is managed by only one person - Raisa Stepanovna. The way the woman behaved seems to be family dictatorship. However, the main character took time to understand this.

Anyway, everything that happened to Alla became a real life lesson for her, which she managed to pass. I want to believe that she will put her son on his feet and be able to explain to him why he grew up without a father. What do you say?

Tags

See also

New and interesting