hard cheese - 160g,
egg - 1 pc,
flour - 4 tablespoons - 100g,
yogurt 2, 5% (can be acidic) - 200ml glass,
soda - 1/2 tsp,
green onion to taste (or greens).
1. Grate the cheese on medium-sized grater.
2. Beat in the egg and cheese mix.
3. Next, pour the yogurt, add the chopped green onions and stir.
4. Sift flour with soda in cheese and kefir mass and mix well.
5. Allow the dough to stand 20-30 minutes to flour swelled and soda interacted with yogurt.
6. After that expanded in formochkam (if not silicone molds or Teflon grease with vegetable oil) and bake in a hot oven for 25-40 minutes at 220-240 degrees until golden brown on top.
The recipe for 12 cupcakes. In one the cake (65g.) 93kkal.