In the restaurant at the wedding of friends served cheese balls, could not forget their taste, decided to cook at home

Cheese balls at home to cook a pleasure. This is one of the fastest and snack. Really, I'm not exaggerating! It’s just delicious, especially if you eat them with cranberry sauce.

I first tried cheese balls at a restaurant at a friend’s wedding. After that, I could not forget their taste, I decided to cook at home and the result did not disappoint. The recipe is simple, but with a secret. Take your recipe notebook and write it down. This method of cooking is surprisingly simple and fast!

Today's edition. "Site" They will share instructions for cooking cheese balls. Easier than you think!

Cheese balls at home Ingredients
  • 250g mozzarella cheese
  • 2 eggs
  • 70–100 ml of milk
  • 150-200g breadcrumbs
  • gravy
  • vegetable-oil

Preparation
  1. Grate cheese.

2. In a bowl, beat eggs with milk.

3. In a separate container pour breadcrumbs.

4. In a small pot, we heat the butter.

5. Make the cheese balls. Then dip each ball in the milk-egg mixture, and then in breadcrumbs. Repeat that 3-4 times. It's got to be like a shell. That’s the secret and the secret of these balls!

6. Roast the balls on the heated almost boiling oil from both sides until ready, takes about 1-2 minutes. Fill the bottom of the pan with oil, the balls should “sink in the oil”. Finished balls put it on napkinsSo you can absorb the extra oil. Bon appetit!

Editorial Board I also suggest to get acquainted with the recipe of vegetable soup with cheese balls. You can cook soup on fresh chicken broth, or you can use broth cubes!

As you can see, cheeseball At home you can quickly and without unnecessary fuss. Serve them hot with berry or cream sauce.

Like most fast snacks, cheese balls are not too suitable for lovers of healthy food. But the taste of cheese, deep-fried, will please everyone else!

Tags

See also

New and interesting