Why do I rub raw potatoes on a grater and put them on a pan in a thin layer?

I discovered a simple and delicious potato dish. Grated potatoes pour on the pan, on top I put any filling that is at hand, it turns out something like potato pizza.

Grated potatoes Ingredients
  • 5 potatoes
  • 2 eggs
  • 70g hard cheese
  • 70g boiled sausage
  • 2 tsp mayonnaise
  • 2 tsp ketchup
  • potato
  • salt
  • green
  • vegetable-oil

Preparation
  1. Rub the potatoes on a large grater.

2. Without pressing the liquid, add eggs, salt and seasoning for potatoes.

3. Stir it well.
  4. Grind the cheese. Slice the sausage.

5. Heat the vegetable oil in the pan.
  6. Put a potato mass in it, giving it the shape of a flatbread.

7. Fry the first couple of minutes on a high heat, then reduce it to a minimum and cover.
  8. After 10 minutes, turn the contents of the pan over to a large plate. Then place the potato pancake on the pan with the other side.

9. Put some ketchup and mayonnaise on, put out some sausage. The filling can be any: minced meat, sausage, cheese, mushrooms.

10. Cook for 5 minutes under the lid, then sprinkle with grated cheese and fry for another 5-10 minutes. It depends on the potato layer. I got it about a centimeter and a half.
  11. Sprinkle a ready-made snack with greens.
  12. Bon appetit and new culinary discoveries!

The cake of grated potatoes keeps its shape well even without flour. Earlier we told how to make a potato cake from puree and chicken. It turns out to be gentle, at the same time hearty, aromatic and very tasty. And the best thing is that it is quite simple: for everything about everything - no more than half an hour.

Tags

See also

New and interesting