Snuck into the kitchen and photographed my dad baking my favorite apple slice pie, not every housewife has such cleanliness on the table.

The homeowners are looking forward to making their favorite apple lobules in dough again. That's what they call my signature pie, which flies off the table before you even blink an eye. Of course, because it is so sweet and sweet! Recipe of cake with cheese and apples in our article. I assure you, this pastry will win your love from the first slice.

Recipe cake with cottage cheese and apples Ingredients
  • 2-3 apples
  • 400g flour
  • 300g cottage cheese
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 egg yolk
  • 300g sugar
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 3 tbsp sour cream (two in dough and one in cottage cheese)
  • 150g butter
  • 1 bag of vanilla sugar

Preparation
  1. Remove the core from the cooked apples. In my opinion, for this recipe it is better to choose varieties with a small sourness.
  2. Peel and chop the apples in circles. The thickness of the lobes is up to you. But it is not necessary to make them very thin. Otherwise, they can turn into mush.

3. Melt in a pan with a thick bottom of 30 grams of oil and 90 grams of sugar.
  4. Put in syrup apple mugs and volumes of them on a slow fire on both sides until they acquire a rich color. Interestingly, in this form, many confuse caramelized apples with rings of canned pineapple. It really does, but I would say apples are softer and tastier.

5. Mix in a bowl of flour, baking powder and 120 grams of grated butter. Turn the resulting mass with your hands into a crumb.

6. Add to it 100 grams of sugar, 1 egg and 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
  7. Mix the dough and leave it for 10 minutes.

8. With a blender, combine cottage cheese with the remaining sour cream, egg and sugar. Whip until you get a homogeneous mass.
  9. Divide the dough in two. Large roll into a sheet and lay out on the bottom of the form for baking, forming the sides.
  10. Put on the dough curd filling and apple slices. I had caramel leftovers in my pan, and I poured them over the apples. From this, the filling of the cake became even more juicy.

11. Roll out the remaining dough, cut the strips and lay them cross over the filling.

12. Lubricate the top of the cake with a whipped yolk and send it to bake for 35-40 minutes in an oven heated to 180 degrees.
  13. Let the cake cool and serve it to the table.

14. Enjoy your tea!

If you still have apple mugs, prepare "Roses" with them from puff dough. For six servings, a pinch of cinnamon and half a pack of puff dough is enough.

Tags

See also

New and interesting