"Hedgehog". The story of the vain hectic

story of Grigory Gorin that every adult should read cheloveku.Pape was forty years old Slavik - ten hedgehog - and even less.
Slavik brought a hedgehog in a cap, ran to the couch on which lay the pope with an open newspaper, and, choking with joy, cried:
- Dad, look!
Dad put down the newspaper and looked at the hedgehog. Hedgehog was a snub and cute. In addition, the Pope encouraged the son to love animals. In addition, the Pope he loved animals.
- Nice hedgehog! - The Pope said. - Handsome! Where can I get?
- I gave the boy in the yard - said Slava.
- Gave mean? - Explained the Pope.
- No, we exchanged - said Slava. - He gave me a hedgehog, and I gave him a ticket.
- What other ticket?
- Lottery - said Slava and released a hedgehog on the floor. - Dad, he has to give milk ...
- Hold the milk! - Dad said sternly. - Where did you get a lottery ticket?
- I bought it - said Slava.
- Who?
- Have uncles in the street ... It is a lot of tickets sold. At thirty cents ... Oh, Dad, hedgehog reached under the sofa ...
- Wait a minute you and your hedgehog! - Dad said nervously and put Slavik side. - How do you give the boy a lottery ticket? .. And suddenly the ticket win something?
- He won - said Slava, without ceasing to observe the hedgehog.
- What do you mean - won? - Dad said quietly, and his nose was covered with sweat. - What won?
- Fridge! - Slavik said and smiled.
- What?! - Pope oddly trembled. - Refrigerator? .. What are you talking about? .. How do you know ?!
- How - how? - Slavik offended. - I checked it on the newspaper ... There first three tsiferki matched ... and the rest ... and a series of the same! .. I already know how to check, Dad! I'm an adult!
- Adult ?! - Dad hissed so that the hedgehog, who crawled out from under the sofa, fear curled. - Adult?! .. I refrigerate hedgehog?
- But I thought - said Slava frightened - I thought it was a fridge we already have, and the hedgehog no ...
- Shut up! - Dad cried and jumped up from the couch. - Who ?! Who is that boy?! Where is he ?!
- He lives in the next house - said Slava and wept. - His name is ...
Senja - Come on! - Dad cried again and grabbed a hedgehog with his bare hands. - We go fast !!!
- Do not go - sobbing, said Slavik. - I do not want a refrigerator, like a hedgehog!
- Yes, let's go the same idiot - Pope wheezed. - Only to return a ticket, I'll buy you a hundred hedgehogs ...
- No ... - roared Slavik. - Do not buy ... Senka and so did not want me, I had barely talked ...
- Also, it is clear thinker! - Dad said sarcastically. - Well, fast! ..
Seine was eight. He stood in the yard and with the fear of looking at the terrible father who was carrying in one hand Slava and the other - a hedgehog.
- Where? - Dad asked, advancing on Senya. - Where's the ticket? Criminals, take your ticket and give it a thorn!
- I have a ticket! - Said Semyon and trembled.
- And where he?! - Dad yelled. - What did you do to him, the moneylender? Sold?
- I dove out of it did - whispered Senja and whimpered.
- Do not Cry! - Dad said, trying to be calm. - Do not cry, boy ... So you made him a dove. And where the doves? .. Where is he? ..
- He sat down on the ledge ... - said Semyon.
- What ledge?
- Look at that! - Senya shown on the ledge of the second floor.
Dad took off his coat and climbed a drainpipe.
Children below with delight watching him.
Twice dad broke, but then still crawled to the eaves, and took a small little yellow paper dove, which has a slightly razmok water.
Going down to the ground and breathing heavily, my father opened the ticket and saw that he was released two years ago.
- You bought it when? - I asked the Pope at Slavik.
- Even in second grade - said Slava.
- And when tested?
- Yesterday.
- This is not the circulation ... - Dad said wearily.
- So what? - Said Slava. - But all agree ...
tsiferki Pope silently walked away and sat down on a bench.
Heart pounding in his chest in front of his eyes floated orange circles ... He lowered his head seriously.
- Dad - Slavik said quietly, coming up to her father. - You do not worry! Senka says he still gives us a hedgehog ...
- Thank you! - The Pope said. - Thank you, Senya ...
He got up and went to the house.
He suddenly felt very sad. He realized that he would never return to that happy time when lightly alter the refrigerator for a hedgehog.

See also "The Last Leaf" - the story by O. Henry
Modern poetry, which is taken out of your soul

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-pisateli/sovremennye-stihi-kotorye-vynimayut-iz-tebya-dushu-693305/

Tags

See also

New and interesting