Droplets from the bustle

Once, when my baby was just a baby, she was prescribed drops. < The droplets from the bustle
She is very worried and fussed while eating and dressing. All the time, as though in a hurry, could neither sleep nor eat. Where hurry month old baby? From newborn fuss? And soon I realized that from me.

I tried to be a caring mother. I tried to be the good mother. I tried to be super, and cool, and the most successful, and is - wow! And I did it.

I took pictures of the baby in beautiful poses every day, I sewed her own toys Waldorf system, according to Japanese traditions, in the Russian tradition, I sewed it platishko for one exit - only for the New Year ... I was super. But something was missing.

And suddenly I felt that I was missing the point. I'm losing the peace and communication. And all this - tinsel. Total cases of fireworks so much, and she too little.

With what she needs?

But it was necessary, of course, I am. I - calm, I - the present, I - it is. After all, she came into the world to be a woman. And she will learn it to be, if he sees me with my incredible fuss.

I had to be myself. To it and when she grows up, she could find in itself a source of inspiration and balance. And since I was so inspired by it drops, it drops from the bustle, I began to collect and regain her.

First it was the Water droplets
Then I found a great drop in the street - Raindrops
We need and Droplets of tears
Now I paint. My girl crawling, and sometimes she gets the spray from my passionate brush strokes on the canvas - Paint Drops
< Dew Drops
No, this was our last little, and we moved there, where they live Drops splashes from the sea waves. We are overwhelmed with joy. And drops of medicine, we are no longer needed.

Daughter's mother became nothing more than to appreciate its tranquility. There was a time when it is chasing success, where success and catch were the main targets. But everything has its time. And droplets from the hustle - and my daughter's - changed our lives, it deepened, broadened, just like a magnifying glass

. Author: Xenia Novosartova specifically for the Website
Photos on the preview: Nataliya Jmerik

10 tips on how to get away from the hustle and get a taste of life
"Hedgehog". The story of the vain bustle

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-pisateli/ezhik-istoriya-o-naprasnoj-suete-812960/

Tags

See also

New and interesting