ANEC about starichkof

Old English Lord comes to the doctor.
 - You know doctor, I got married six months ago to a lovely young lady, but she did not like to get pregnant, it may be something to recommend?
 - How old are you, sir?
 - And your wife?
 - She was 25.
 - That's what I would suggest to you, take your wife, hire a young secretary and go on your boat trip a month or two into three. You know, sometimes the sea air works wonders!
 It takes six months old Lord appears at the doctor.
 - Thank you very much, doctor! The sea air really works wonders! My wife is pregnant!
 - Hmm, how's young secretary? - Asked the doctor.
 - You know, she's pregnant too! The sea air works wonders!

Sitting old man 90 years that on a bench in the park and bitterly crying.
Here is a young man, he saw an old man weeping, approached him and asked what was wrong.
 - I'm in love with 25-year-old girl - the old man said through tears.
 - Well, what's wrong? - Asks the young man.
 Sobbing, the old man says:
 - You can not understand. Every morning before going to work, we tr # haemsya.
For lunch, she comes home and again we tr # haemsya. Then she prepares my favorite meal. When she returns from work, she makes me the best blowjob.
And then, after dinner, we again tr # haemsya, fuck, fuck all night ...
 The old man burst into tears again, unable to cope with them. The young man put his arm around his shoulders and says:
 - Frankly, I do not quite understand you. What you just told me, it sounds like the ideal family relationships. I do not understand why are you crying?
 The old man sobbed and said through tears:
 - I forgot where I live ...

Grandfather had lived but a woman. The old man said to the old woman:
 - Old, let Bun blind, and let him make the first computer in the forest.
 Grandmother agreed, blind Bun, commissioned him to build a computer.
 Gingerbread is rolling through the woods and sees - the wolf comes. Gingerbread him and asks:
 - Wolf and Wolf, and you want the system unit be?
 - And what is it?
 - This means that you'll sit and you people feed themselves are: Floppy, Disk ...
 - I want! - Said the wolf and became the system unit.
 There is a bun on. Suddenly sees - the fox, he told her, and said:
 - Fox and Fox, and want to be the monitor?
 - And what is it?
 - Well, that's when you're looking at people, spy, and they did not suspect.
 - I want! - Said Fox and became a monitor.
 Gingerbread rolled on. Here hedgehog runs across the road. He stopped him and asked: - Hedgehog and Hedgehog, and want to be a keyboard?
 - And what is it? - It is when people you will be back to scratch, so stroking every day, and you will lie down.
 - I want! - Said the Hedgehog and became the keyboard.
 Gingerbread Man went on. Sees - mouse runs. He caught her and asked: - Mouse and Mouse, and you want to be a computer mouse?
 - And what is this, and how?
 - It is when people every day you will take by the scruff and dragged on the mat back and forth, back and forth.
 - Fuck you in the ass, Gingerbread Man !!!
 Since then, the mouse in the ass bun ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting