200 tongue twisters for the development of diction

That 200 unpronounceable tongue twisters that will make your speech clearer and more beautiful. Checked edited Website

Interviewer interventionist interviewed. Once upon a time there were three Chinese Yak, Yak-tsedrak, Yak-tsedrak-tsedrak-tsedroni
. Once upon a time there were three Gudulu: Little, Little-drypa, Little-drypa-drympamponi
. All of them have married: and which is now on the Yak, Yak-tsedrak and which is now on-drype,
Yak-tsedrak-tsedrak-tsedroni and which is now on-drype-drympamponi.
And they had children. At Yak with Tsypoy - Shah, from Yaka-tsedraka with Tsypoy-drypoy - Shah-balls, in Yaka-tsedraka-tsedraka-tsedroni with Tsypoy-drypoy-drympamponi - Shah-balls-balls-Chiron. Tell us about buying! - About what about buying
? About the purchase, about the purchase, about their pokupochki. Pig snout Belarus, tuporyla; poldvora snout izryla, dug, undermining. Skorogovorun skorogovoril skorovygovarival,
What all of tongue twisters not pereskorogovorish not pereskorovygovarivaesh,
But zaskorogovorivshis, vyskorogovoril,
With all pereskorogovorish tongue twisters, but not pereskorovygovarivaesh. And jump patters as carp on a frying pan. Carl Clara stole ads and Clara Carl stole budget. In advertising Ukhvatov - covering seams and tack and snapped without coverage. Merchandisers lied - torn sampling samovars! Core consumer piastres - the pirates, and pirates - piranhas. Strip about carpets were replaced by two half-strips about vacuum cleaners. Is low on sitiborde bodybuilder biceps. Skreativlen not creative in the creative need perekreativit! Brainstorm: din, thunder, op mouths feast of rhymes, all of a sudden - boom! Shine! Sampling for cleaners on the Rolls-Royce unrepresentative. Package for popcorn. Bankers, rebrand rebrand, rebrand, but not vyrebrendirovali. The Cannes Lions only lazy wreaths not Willie. In Kabardino-Balkaria valokordin from Bulgaria. Deideologized-de-ideologized, and dodeideologizirovalis. These pesticides are not our perepistitsidyat in their pesticidal. Kokosovary skorokokosovarkah cooked in coconut juice. Employees of the company was privatized, privatized, but not vyprivatizirovali. Sirenevenkaya zubovykovyrivatelnitsa. Flyuorografist flyuorografiroval flyuorografistku. I - vertikultyap. I can vertikultyapnutsya, I vyvertikultyapnutsya. Staffordshire Terrier zealous and chernosherstny Giant Schnauzer frisky. This is colonialism? - No, it's not colonialism and neo-colonialism! Volhoval sorcerer in the barn with the wise men. We ate, ate ruffs spruce. They barely have eaten eaten. Grass in the yard, firewood on the grass. Do not cut firewood on the grass of the yard! Our head your head head peregolovil, perevygolovil. Paul Pavlushkov pelenoval-pelenoval and raspelёnovyval. I report, but not doraportoval; doraportoval yes zaraportovalsya. Liguriets regulate traffic controller in Liguria. We in the courtyard, courtyard weather razmokropogodilas. In Cenis and sled in the hallway with catfish whiskers. Wasps have no mustache, no usischa and mustache. Carries Senka Sanka with Sonya on a sled. Sledge gallop, Senka down, Sonya's forehead, all - in a snowdrift. Osip hoarse, Arkhip Osip. Do not want to mow the oblique oblique, said Kos. Fishnet caught on a twig. At seven in the sleigh sat themselves. From the body to the body was overloaded watermelons. The storm in the mud of the cargo of watermelons sprawled body. Waxwing sviristit flute. Two Rivers: Vazuza with Gzhat, Vazuza with Gzhat. Sasha was on the highway and sucked drying. On the highway, Sasha walked sachets Sasha found on the highway. Heron languished heron sohla heron died. Scales have pike, bristle at the pig. Sixteen mice were found and six pennies, and mice that poploshe, noisily sharyat pennies. There were forty-six mice and found the pennies, and the mouse that poploshe found two a penny. A quarter of a quadrangular pea without chervotochinkoy. The incident with the quartermaster. The precedent of the applicant. Constantine stated. Superbad Superbad Lukerya neraschuvstvovavshegosya Nikolka. Appreciate a flail mower for reaping. Mower mows Kasyan oblique oblique. Do not mow mower mowing Kasian. At the hedgehog - ezhata, from snake - pressed down. Terribly live beetle on a branch. Two puppies cheek to cheek brush graze in the area. Flowing river, bake oven. Forceps clamp yes - that's our thing. In vain endeavor to infringe bream pike. The train rushes grinding: Well, h, w, w, w, h, w, w. Chicken heron tenaciously clung to the chain. Even the neck, even his ears you smeared in black ink. Soon becomes the shower. Wash with ears in the shower mascara. Wash and neck ink in the shower. After a shower, wipe dry land. Neck land, land ears - and does not spoil the big ears. Some of the well ring is not there. Beetle buzzing, buzzing but not spinning. Get into a fuss constitutionalist Proprokolokropenko found acclimatized in Constantinople. Jasper in mossy suede. Stinger Zyamka suede, chewed Zyamka Zhamkov in the castle. In a tent rustles with silks yellow dervish from Algeria and, juggling with knifes, a piece eats a fig. Boxwood, boxwood, do you firmly sewn. Black night black cat jumped into the black chimney. Eats Fedka radish with vodka. Went through the Greek river, sees the Greek - in the river cancer
. He slipped his hand in the Greek river, the cancer arm Grecu - DAC! The sergeant with vahmistrshey, with captain rotmistrshey. Brit climate brother, Brit Ignat-brother and brother Pancrate beard. For the Habsburgs from Strasbourg. Not sorry mom soap. Mom Mila soap soap.
Mila did not like soap, soap Mila dropped. Minutes about PROTOCOL recorded. At the Christmas tree needles splitting. One wedge, Klim, batters. He spoke at the commander Colonel about podporuchitsu,
And when podpolkovnitse about podpraporschitsu silent. Turk smoking a pipe, hammer bite grits.
Do not smoke, Turk, tube; no Cluj, hammer, grits. Get into a fuss constitutionalist found acclimatized in Constantinople. Water truck carrying water from the aqueduct. Our head your head head peregoloval, perevygolovil. Filed rake crab crab. From the stamping of the hoofs dust flies over the field. All ckorogovorki not pereskorogovorish not perevyskorogovorish. Wasps have no whiskers and no usischa and mustache. Weaver weaves fabric on Tanya scarves. Thirty-three ships tacked-tacked, but not vylavirovali. Carl Clara stole corals and Clara Carl stole a clarinet. Forgot Pancrate Kondratievich jack,
And without the jack well, do not pick up on the tractor path. Sorcery, the magician in the barn with the wise men. Rhododendrons of the arboretum. Magpie with skorosokovyzhimalkoy. On Mount Ararat tore Barbara grapes. In the courtyard, the courtyard weather razmokropogodilas. Superbad Superbad Lukerya neraschuvstvovavshegosya Nikolka. The dhow arrived at the port of Madras.
Seaman mattress brought on board.
In the port of Madras mattress
sailor Torn in the fight albatrosses. I am going on a pothole, potholes not going away from me. When a pop scaring crows,
In the bushes I saw a parrot,
Then the parrot said:
"You frighten crows, pop, scare.
But only jackdaws, pop, frightening,
Do not you dare to scare you a parrot! Queen gentleman gave caravel. On the rocks we lazily caught burbot,
Changed burbot you my tench.
About love if you begged me cute
And in the mists of the estuary attracted me. On the hill coolie, I go up the hill and put a sack. Slim biceps in exhibitionist. Nedoperekvalifitsirovavshiysya. Employees of the company was privatized, privatized, but not vyprivatizirovali. Sasha cap bump knocked. The case for the drill. Tables belodubovye gladkotesovystrugannye. They took off with Hope colored clothing,
Without clothes Hope beckons not, as before. Stitched cap, but not in Kolpakovsky,
poured bell, but not in kolokolovski.
We should cap perekolpakovat, perevykolpakovat.
It should be a bell perekolokolovat, perevykolokolovat. Adder stung Uzice.
Uzhu from Uzice not get along.
Oh horror has already become - Uzice snake eat dinner at
and say (to start again). Flyuorografist flyuorografiroval flyuorografistku. On shishkosushilnuyu factory shishkosushilschik need to work on shishkosushilnom unit. Shishkosushilschik must have experience in the shishkosusheniya shishkosushilnom apparatus using shishkosushilnoy technology shishkosusheniya quality. It should also distinguish the device from shishkosusheniya neshishkosusheniya, repair shishkosushilny apparatus distinguished cones suitable for shishkosusheniya from unfit for shishkosusheniya, distinguished from bumps nedoshishkosushennye pereshishkosushennyh, per nedoshishkosushennuyu or pereshishkosushennuyu lump shishkosushilschik shishkosushilkoy get to the head.

shishkosusheniya Technology:

After all shishkosbora shishkosobrannye cones suitable for shishkosusheniya are sent to the factory to shishkosushilnuyu shishkovoze. Shishkovoz using shishkosvalnogo machine dumps cones in shishkosortirovochny department. Shishkosortirovschiki using shishkosortirovochnoy machines shishkosortiruyut cones suitable for shishkosusheniya from unfit for shishkosusheniya. Cones are suitable for shishkosusheniya, enter the shishkoshlifovalny department. In shishkoshlifovalnom department shishkoshlifovschiki on shishkoshlifovalnyh shishkoshlifuyut devices from bumps neshishkosushitelnyh shishkootrostkov. Cones, past shishkoshlifovanie fall into shishkodrobitelny department. Shishkodrobilschiki on shishkodrobilkah crushed cones to shishkodrobilnogo state, throwing neshishkodrobnye bumps on shishkosvalku where shishkosvalschiki burn neshishkodrobnye bumps in shishkopechi. Shishkodrobnye cones are dried in shishkosushilkah. Get into a fuss hysterically constitutionalist Constantine found acclimate constitutional Constantinople. Wes caramel ship, collided ship aground, the sailors two weeks caramel aground ate. Crabs Crabs did rake, rake presented Krabi. "Rob rake the gravel, the crab" From under Kostromschiny walked four muzhichiny; they talked about the bids yes about purchases, about groats yes about podkrupki. Ivan-fool milk chatted, but not blurted. Kubra Kubra in the soup cooked when they came Bukara yes vyhlebala. Weaver weaves the fabric of the dress Tanya. In perepela and five quail quail. It should mop with podprikopenochkom and a mop of quail with perepelenochkom. Rake - rowing, broom - sweep, paddle - to carry, runners - crawl. Climb goats in gpozu in vines - vines goats in gpozu gpyzut. Buzzing nad honeysuckle beetle. Heavy nA beetle cover. You are welcome to our hut, I crumble pies and ask to dine. Got bachelor beans, drained his bottle bachelor, bachelor forgot crutch. About stake bells around brace gate. The incident with the quartermaster, the precedent with the applicant, with the intrigue intriguer. And I do not to indisposition. Chukchi in the tent clean chuni. Cleanliness in the Chukchi in the tent. Forgot Pancrate Kondratiev jack under the bed, and Pankrat Kondratyev not lift on the highway tractor without a jack. Bombardier bonbonnieres bombarded ladies Brandenburg. Pharaohs favorite on sapphire succeeds nephritis. Koval forged horse,
A horse - hoof trimmers,
Koval - whip the horse. Little eggs
Milk chattering-chattering,
I do not blurted. Peter was small and crushed mint.
Seeing his mother - not told to knead. About love if I
You prayed cute
And in the mists of the estuary
Beckoned me? Glory in Vlas ate all the fat. Claudia put a bow on a shelf,
Nikolka clicked to himself. Only a young man and sweetheart,
What button of olovtsa. Ate Thank salty bacon,
Yes fat little glory. Goat-miller,
To grind the flour,
Who does not grind? We were Fili,
We drank Fili,
Yes Fil Well beaten. Theophane - moron:
Milk Shake,
I do not blurted. Pretty Mila
Mylilas soap,
Soaped, washed -
So mylilas Mila. It is worth a pop in the haystack,
The cap on the priest,
A shock of a priest,
Pop under the hood. Get into a fuss constitutionalist Konstantinov found acclimate constitutional Constantinople occupies pylepnevmomeshkovykolachivatelya invention. Santa Dodon in tune dudel,
Dimka grandfather Duda reserve. Eugene Jeanne befriended.
Friendship with Joan did not work.
To live together with friends,
Friends do not need to offend. Two Lumberjack two drovoruba,
Two woodsplitter sharpened axes,
Axes something sharp until then,
Until then a sharp ax to time. These pesticides are not our perepistitsidyat in their pesticidal. Walks around Kvochka dvorochka,
Drives children around the cells. I met in a thicket hedgehog hedgehog,
- As the weather urchin
? -. Fresh
And they went home, trembling,
Hunched, shriveled, two hedgehogs. Brit climate brother, Brit Ignat-brother and brother Pancrate beard. At our yard, farmstead
Weather razmokropogodilas. Horse with rider,
Yes, without a saddle and bridle, no saddle girths and bits. Lying at the Christmas tree hedgehog, hedgehog needles,
And at the bottom like little ezhat
Cones last year on grass lie. You, young man, tell me dashing,
Blank dashing fellow says,
Let fellow calf tie. On the oak does not blow lips,
Do not blow on the lips oak. In a tent rustles with silks yellow dervish from Algeria
And, juggling knives, a piece eats a fig. Frightened
bear Hedgehog with hedgehog and ezhonkom,
Swift with strizhihoy and strizhonkom. Since mice in the Rye friends urchins.
Out in the reeds - and not in the Rye soul. Adder stung Uzice.
Uzhu from Uzice not get along.
Oh horror has already become - Uzice snake will eat for dinner. Already granted
hedgehogs New dozen pajamas.
Former
pajamas Gored hedgehogs. At our yard, farmstead weather razmokropogodilas. Woodpecker treats the ancient oak,
Good oak woodpecker Telegram. Baran-brawler climbed into the weeds. Cucumber-fellows zelenobeloguby. Tables belodubovye gladkotёsovystrugannye. It was ram belokryl,
All sheep perebelokrylil. Bagel, the steering wheel, a loaf and a loaf
Baker dough baked early in the morning. Barbara watched for chickens, as the crow stealing. Opened Uvar, gates, in the yard on the grass firewood. Beavers are brave, go to the forests,
Beavers Beaver kind. Sorcery, the magician in the barn with the wise men. Instead of shirt do not wear trousers you,
Instead of watermelon do not ask rutabagas.
The figure is always different from the letters
And whether you ash and beech are the differences? Bought Granny Maruse beads. Babkin bean bloomed in the rain,
Will grandma bob in the soup. Take from the white-bearded man
Polkrinki sour milk. Bought Valerik and
Varenke Mittens and boots. Georgy says Grigory about Gregory G., and Grigory says Georgy
George G. o. Ate Valerik dumpling,
And Valya - cheesecake. He missed the raven crow. Bigman Vavila fun turned his pitchfork. Straw cart driver drove. Very affects us fine ligature of words. Bringing on protalinki drenched boots. Valine boots fell into protalinok. Funny monkey threw bananas,
They threw bananas funny monkey. And I do not to indisposition.
Honey honey cake, and I was not up to the honey cake. The commander spoke about the Colonel and about the colonel,
About colonel and podpolkovnitsu.
About lieutenant and pro poruchitsu,
About lieutenant and podporuchitsu,
About Ensign and pro praporschitsu,
About ensign, and about podpraporschitsu silent. King - Eagle.

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting