These cartoons watched everything. But what if we look at them through the eyes of an adult?

Soviet cinema gave the audience a lot of good cartoons. However, from time to time when viewing we have the feeling that something is wrong. You may want to thoroughly understand a few of them.

«Hedgehog in the Fog»

Famous works by Yuri Norstein very ambiguous. It starts quite innocently Cartoon: hedgehog is a visit to the bear. It seems nothing portends trouble. Soon, however, the protagonist is lost in the fog, he meets horse falls into the river and allows the flow to carry yourself to hell. Cartoon is very psychedelic and understandable not for everyone. But despite this, he is full of subtle psychological nuances and overall very nice. No wonder the phrase "Hedgehog in the Fog" was a winged, and the script of the cartoon was pulled for a quote. That only is the dialogue Hedgehog and Bear:

- How still good that we have each other! i>

- Just imagine: I do not, you sit alone and talk to no one. i>

- And where are you? i>

- And I do not. i>

- It does not happen, i> - said Bear.

- I think so too, i> - said the Hedgehog. - But then I do not have here. You are alone. Well, what will you do? .. I>

- Turn everything upside down, and you otyschesh! i>

- No me nowhere !!! i>

- Then, then ... Then I stick out into the field, i> - said Bear. - And scream: "E-ee-Ms-and-and-a! "And you will hear and scream:" Medvezhono-oh-oh-ok! ». I>

«Penguins»

Cartoon tells the story of a loving father, who, in spite of everything, does not want to part with their future chick.

In the first minutes of the show, we see penguins, the eggs hatch. Several confused, however, by the fact that they are all masculine. I wonder why?

One of the fathers of newly decides to go to eat and asks his friend to look after the future offspring. But each penguin is so irresponsible and stupid, that drops the egg into the water. Rather than try to save the egg, he could think of nothing better than to replace it with a stone.

His father is so passionate about happy thoughts that soon he will have a child that does not even notice the change. He continues to take care of the egg, no matter what. Unfortunately, taking the stone egg on a long voyage, the penguin to eventually sink under its weight. Thus, we see how much can be boundless fatherly love and a stranger may be fatal irresponsibility.

«Mother to baby mammoth"

Far to the north there was a miracle: it is not clear where there was a little baby mammoth, and is calling for his mother. Animals around the first time seeing such a strange creature, and only the old walrus know that someone like living overseas in a warmer climate. Young certainly need to find his mother, so the baby is sent on a long voyage. Of course, a normal person can not disturb that such a pipsqueak should go on one tiny ice floe in the snow and the storm. But it is also striking courage and tenacity of a mammoth, which he demonstrates. «It does not happen in the world, that were lost children», i> - fun singing protagonist.

Though these words may raise doubts in the adult viewer, baby is still wrong! All his efforts were rewarded with a meeting of elephant, which immediately agreed to become his mother.

Despite some of the nuances that are present in the cartoon, almost every viewer can learn from the mighty mammoth.

«The Return of the Prodigal Parrot"

There once was harmful and whimsical parrot named Kesha, who always managed to get into some kind of alteration. And he was the host - kind, friendly and surprisingly gentle typical boy named Vova, who managed to forgive his favorite all dirty tricks, lies and tricks, and constantly pulled him out of sticky situations. However, despite the contrast, is present in the images of these heroes, parrot Kesha can not but arouse sympathy in the adult viewer. Apparently, the fact that almost every one of us recognizes himself in the image of a parrot, remembering what we had in childhood or adolescence. In addition, the cartoon is full funny jokes and irony, so I just can not be hot do not like the public.

«Three from Buttermilk"

A boy named Uncle Fedor decides to move from their parents, constantly traveling the resorts, as this way of life alien to him, and uninteresting. New residence, he chooses the abandoned village Buttermilk, and as a company - dog Sharik and Matroskin cat. Newly friends perfectly cope with everyday problems. Some confusion, however, the viewer suggests talking cat, who gets himself a cow. Why the cat can talk and has a sufficiently high level of intelligence while cow - only an animal chewing the grass and gives milk, - is not entirely clear.

Be that as it may, these details only cause even more interest and give the viewer the highlight tape. "Three of the Buttermilk" is the favorite cartoons many adults, because it emanates from freedom, kindness and fun, which we so often lacking in real life.

«Mitten»

The little girl suffers from a lack of attention to his mother and dreams of a dog. Trying to bring into the house of a puppy is not crowned with success - his mother, a woman who is not generally a good impression on the viewer, menacing animal kicks. However, the girl does not give up on your dreams and starts to play with the glove, which eventually begins to take the dog for a living. Her mother says that something was wrong only when her daughter tries to drink milk mitten. Realizing that something was wrong, she still decided to take the girls for a puppy.

This tape is not too popular among children, because it does not say a single word and the only soundtrack is the music. However, adult story of a little girl touches the soul and makes you wonder how lonely still be a person, particularly a child. How much can he suffer from a misunderstanding of others, more and more alienated from them ...

Still glad that the cartoon has a happy ending and the little girl still gets so wish each!

Like non-standard interpretation of the Soviet cartoons - share articles with their friends!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting