Husband brought a young pregnant mistress into the house, telling me to clean up, but I did not keep quiet.

What to do if husband brings mistress And kicks his wife out of the house? Agree, this is not the most typical situation, because often men try to hide relationships on the side. But things happen in life. And the story of Anna, today’s heroine, only confirms this. What the shocked woman did, read further in the article.

My husband brought a mistress My story is as old as the world. I got married a few years ago. Together with my husband, we took the apartment on credit, started repairs, invested the money equally. And everything seemed to be fine until our relationship started to deteriorate. I tried to fix it, but Lesha resisted it. He told me straight away that he needed a break, saying that he was tired of marriage and on the list.

I didn’t want to divorce my husband because I loved him. But at the same time, I did not want to live in an unhealthy atmosphere, constant silence and indifference from Lesha. At some point, he began to stay at work more often, not answer my calls. I suspected he had someone, but I didn't want to know the truth.

One day my husband came and said he would file for divorce. But without swearing and scandal. Lesha just wanted me to move out of the apartment as soon as possible. Of course, this situation did not suit me. Why should I move out if I put a lot of money in this apartment?

I asked my husband to settle the matter in court, but he didn’t want to. Lesha left and said I would regret refusing him. I don't know why I didn't please him so much. But he looked very funny, like I ruined his whole life.

The real circus began when her husband brought a mistress. A young pregnant woman with a pretty face entered the apartment. Lesha said: We have a baby soon, and there is no room for everyone, the apartment is small. It's high time you went back to your mother!

I sincerely laughed and wished the stranger an easy birth. If this is true and my husband becomes a dad, I can only sympathize with this woman. You can't go far with a man like that. He thought of bringing a mistress into the house to get rid of me. Funny!

Of course, I did not remain silent and confidently said: “Give me back all the money I spent on this apartment and repairs in it.” Then I'll disappear from your life. Until that happens, I will live here as I did. And take my word for it, neither you nor your passion will like my company. She won't be the hostess here, period!

It was obvious that this lady and the most embarrassing that she came. I have the impression that Lesha does not know her. I just set it up to surprise and intimidate me. But you attacked the wrong one. I have all the checks and documents. I know how much I spent on this apartment to the last penny. And I won't give it up that way.

I didn't think my husband would be so sloppy. After my fiery speech, he just left. The poor pregnant girl ran after him, and I kept going about my business. I wonder what he'll come up with next time?

The relationship of Anna and Alexei has long been cracked. But the man is not ready to resolve the issue of the apartment through the court, because he does not want to pay his wife her part of the money. Apparently, the heroine does not mind staying in this house and will continue to pay for it. But who gets the apartment in the end?

Do you think Alexei will act like a real man and try to solve the problem peacefully? The fact that he brought his mistress into the house and tried to pressure his wife does not make him look good. Agreed?

Tags

See also

New and interesting