When I want my husband to sit quietly at home on his day off, I cook a love dish until I finish everything, I don’t go anywhere.

We all know that breakfast is the most important meal. After sleep, our body especially needs energy, and we need strength for a long and fruitful working day. However, the time to prepare something complex catastrophically lacks, and the products at hand are usually only the simplest. Here to help busy housewives and comes a wand-rescue - a pie of lavash in a pan.

Lavash pie in a pan Ingredients
  • 1 leaf of lava
  • 5 eggs
  • 80g cheese
  • dill and parsley
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. First, find a plate with the diameter of your pan.
  2. Use a knife to make two identical circles of lavash.

3. Grate cheese on a large grater. How to sharpen the grater and what to do with the one that has already outlived its century, you will learn in our article.
  4. Put the pan on the fire without lubricating anything.
  5. Put a lavash circle in the pan.

6. On top of it break eggs, salt and pepper.

7. Sprinkle half the grated cheese and chopped greens.

8. Then cover the lavash with the second circle. Close the pan with a lid and cook for 5-7 minutes.

9. After the appointed time, open the lid, turn over the lavash, sprinkle the remaining cheese and greens, cover the lid again.

10. Wait for the cheese to melt and take your breakfast off the fire. More details about the recipe can be found in the video.

11. To serve, cut a dish like pizza. It is convenient and will surely please the children.
  12. Bon appetit and delicious breakfast!

Eggs can almost always be found in the lists of foods for the perfect breakfast. We have collected for you 30 recipes of dishes from eggs that you should definitely try.

Tags

See also

New and interesting