From faraway Italy, I came home as if on wings, I could not believe that people in our country live so badly.

Relationships are things that need to be worked on constantly. They have to evolve. Naturally, there must be interest on both sides. Losing a familyNo matter how sad it is, you can at any age. Even children can turn away if they are not given enough attention and love.

This happened to our reader. The woman seemed to do everything for the family, but did not see the main thing. And now he regrets it. What to do now, how to return everything to its original place? There are more questions than answers. She hopes for good advice and human support. Well, maybe she'll be helped here.

I lost my family when I was 47. No, don't think about it, everyone's alive and well. But I'm not welcome home. Husband, kids. I don't have any other relatives.

We come from a small district center. There's no infrastructure, one seedy hospital, and there's no proper staff. I was always drawn to the big cities, with their rhythm of life, shops, restaurants, theaters. But it takes money. Where can the butcher's wife get them?

Piabay again, kids. They need to be dressed, fed, put on their feet. Education took up all my time. The husband came tired from work, no tenderness or care. In the evening he is busy with his own business: TV, garage. It's best not to touch him at this time. No, he loved me, but living in the countryside is a constant job. There's no time to sort things out. It doesn't matter. Okay, little things.

So I decided to go to another country. Make money, see the world. Everything is better than sitting in four walls and seeing the sky always gray outside. I called a former classmate, arranged a meeting with her. She's been to Italy before, so I'm not familiar with the question. Tell me what documents to collect, the amount and everything.

I got the money from the stash. I borrowed a little from a classmate. Even sold some valuables. Enough. Then there was a serious conversation with her husband and children. The kids took my side. You may have seen that there are no other options. My husband was strongly against it. He said I'd find someone there. He doesn't have time to do everything. And there were other reasons.

But I've already decided. And in that moment, I couldn't be persuaded. Left. The first time was hard. No, the job was easy. I was much more tired at home. The weather here is better and the air is better. Delicious cheap food. But no dating, basic knowledge of the language and absolute uncertainty about the future.

A year later, I met a man. A local, but not at all rich man. Painter. And what I liked about him was education. He didn't follow me around. I didn’t shout out, “Bella!” Just once invited me to a restaurant for pizza. That's it. After a while, I moved in with him.

Don't get me wrong. I missed a warm relationship so much. Not to feel like a servant in your own home. Or a cook. Or a cleaner. A man. A woman loved and valued.

I never told my husband anything. I just sent some money so the kids could feel comfortable. It should be said that yes, contacting my husband on the phone has become less common. At first he told me openly about it, but then he calmed down. And I broke up with Dino. A momentary novel that I needed to understand my feelings.

It's been another 4 years. I made enough money. I learned the language. I ate a lot of local fruits and fish. I can't look at pasta or pizza anymore. Missed home. Looking back on those days now, I realize that every penny I made by my work. Time and health, if you will. Not to mention nerves.

Came home. Or rather, first to the capital, and then by bus to his native village. I wish I could say a lot has changed, but no. Some pits on the road may have only gotten bigger. But the rest is the same landscape. God bless him. I have 10,000 euros. I am still relatively young and full of ideas. Break through.

But I was only disappointed and disappointed. My husband silently opened the door of the wicket, took my things and invited me to talk. I didn't even let him in. No hug, no kiss. He found himself another woman. And I even knew her. Turns out someone told him about my affair. And he drew conclusions.

Notified the kids. They had already moved to the city to study, lived in a dormitory and reacted calmly to the news. Must have been a long suspect. Our house was left without repairs and any new furniture. Just an old hut.

My husband immediately gave me the money I sent. So now, among other things, I had a good amount of money on my hands. But it wasn't about family. After a short conversation, I realized that I would never be allowed into the house. I took my stuff and just turned 180 degrees. She went to town.

Now I rent an apartment, spend a penny a day, looking for a job. She was with the kids. They understand everything, but they talk reluctantly. Obviously, they don’t want to talk about it. They say it might still get better, but you can see from their eyes it's just words. It's hard. I'll probably go back abroad.

And what else can a woman do, from whom the closest person has turned away and even children do not want to see each other again? I got what I wanted, but at what cost. I don't want to sue. Why? I need to start rebuilding my life, even though I don’t have time. That seems to be my destiny.

Tags

See also

New and interesting