Playing microwave pizza that tastes better than Italian hot stone pizza

Pizza in a mug, ever heard of that? Recently I saw a similar recipe and could not resist not to cook. This pizza is made at home in just ten minutes! This is an excellent choice of delicious and fast-breakfast.

Today's edition. "Site" will tell you how mini-pizza In a mug, which is exactly 7 times better than pizza from an Italian restaurant. Here is the way out of a situation where you want to taste delicious, but laziness to cook!

Pizza in a mug Ingredients for dough
  • 2 tbsp milk
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 3 tbsp flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 2 tbsp tomato sauce
  • pinch

Filling ingredients
  • 50g sausage
  • 20g cheese
  • 2 olives
  • 1 tomato
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. You can take any sausage for filling: even a doctor's, even a servelate. Personally, I like the doctorate better. Cut the sausage in cubes, the tomato in pieces, and the olives in circles. If you don’t like olives, you can do it without them.

2. Grate cheese.

3. In a convenient container, mix all the ingredients for the test. You can also add some of the stuffing to them. Stir it all together. Put it in a mug.

4. Put the rest of the filling on top of the test. Sprinkle the pizza with grated cheese on top. Microwave everything for 3-4 minutes. The cooking time depends on the power of your microwave. Focus on the fact that the cheese melted, and the pizza itself increased in volume.

5. That's it, pizza ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest reading the instructions for cooking pizza without a test in 13 minutes. If you try to bake it once, you will always cook like this!

Pizza in a mug comes at a price 7 times lower pizzaAnd the taste of it is Italian exquisite!

This recipe is designed for one cup. Please do not increase the number of ingredients. If you need a large portion, do in several visits, one mug. For my husband, I cook such a pizza on the flour of coarse grinding (he takes care of the figure).

Tags

See also

New and interesting