I do not sit in a post without pizza, I cook my favorite dish according to an alternative recipe.

I wanted to make pizza, but here’s the problem: I’ve never done it before. The test has always been treated with respect, but I do not like to take it for work. But this time it's different! I found a great recipe test and mine. homefast It is so delicious that I have been cooking it for several days. I'm in a hurry to share my find!

I have not eaten meat or other animal products for several years. I often don’t buy pizza because they put cheese in it. But veganism doesn't stand still. And today in some supermarkets you can buy both vegan cheese and vegan sausage. This is where I decided to make a pizza.

And the recipe for dough from Ukrainian food blogger Lilia Zvit just ruined my idea of what pizza dough should be. Now I cook just like that and I advise you!

Test ingredients
  • 250 ml of warm water
  • 1 tsp dry yeast
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 350g wheat flour
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp sugar

Test ingredients
  • 1 tomato
  • 0.5 pcs of Bulgarian pepper
  • 100g vegan cheese (I have cheddar)
  • 100g vegan sausage to choose from
  • tomato paste

Preparation
  1. The first thing you need to do is heat the water a little. Ideally, it is not lower or higher than 38 degrees. Then the yeast will work as it should. Add sugar, salt, yeast and vegetable oil to the water. I have olives. Stir everything well so that the ingredients dissolve.

2. Then immediately add all the sifted flour. Stir everything slightly to combine the ingredients. But you don't have to stir too much. Let the dough stand like this for 10 minutes.
  3. Then stir the dough directly in the bowl with a shoulder blade for 10 minutes. It is convenient to do this with a rubber spatula, to which the dough will not stick as much as to the hands. There is no need to add additional flour - the dough should be sticky.
  4. Put the dough on a rubber mat lubricated with vegetable oil. Stretch the dough into a rectangle, roll it with an envelope and pinch it into a splint. Then cover the bowl and let lie down for 1-1.5 hours.

5. Then the dough was divided into 2 parts. Place each on a pot covered with parchment. Start leveling the dough in a round layer with your fingers. Oil your hands first. With this dough, you can't work with a roller. It's very airy, elastic and soft.
  6. Turn on the oven and heat it to 180 degrees. While the oven warms, grease each cake of future pizza with tomato paste. Then lay on it sausage cut into rounds, tomatoes and Bulgarian pepper. And on top of all this food sprinkled with a generous layer of grated cheese.

7. Bake pizza for 15 to 17 minutes. During this time, the thin dough will have time to bake, and the cheese will melt. Serve the dish with heat to the table!

Homemade Lenten Pizza: Editorial advice I haven't done this yet, but next time I'll definitely try. Cut the cheese into thin bars and make them cheese sides, wrapping them in the edges of the dough. First, the pizza itself will look more neat. Secondly, it is incredibly delicious and original!

I am absolutely delighted with this recipe, so I can safely recommend it to you. I’ve tried it twice and I’m going to try making small pizzas out of it in the future. To do this, I level the dough into a rectangle, put the filling on it and wrap it with a roulette. And then I'll just cut it up into portioned buns. Must be great, what do you say?

Do you have a favorite pizza recipe?

Tags

See also

New and interesting