Evgeny Klopotenko told how to make the perfect dough for pizza

Your own. pizza-dough I made a recipe for Yevgeny Klopotenko. The Ukrainian chef shared a very simple technology that was given even to me. I have to admit, I was always on you with the test. But this time it worked out on the first try, and I was finally able to please my beloved with homemade pizza. What could be nicer?

Today I want to share with you 2 recipes from a famous Ukrainian chef. In one Klopotenko uses yeast - this option is classic. We'll need kefir in the other one. I advise you to prepare 2 types of test at once to decide which one you like more. Let's go!

First of all, I suggest making just dough for pizza on yeast.

The ingredients
  • 300g wheat flour
  • 20g fresh yeast or 10g dry yeast
  • 180 ml of water
  • 0.5 tsp sugar
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 2.5 tbsp olive oil

Preparation
  1. Ask for flour in a deep bowl. Add salt, sugar and mix it. Then add live yeast and thoroughly rub the ingredients with your hands.

2. Then pour warm water (no more than 38 degrees) and olive oil into the dry ingredients. If you don’t have one, use sunflower.
  3. Mix the dough with your hands until it stops sticking to your hands. Cover a bowl of dough with a towel and put it in a warm place for 40-45 minutes so that it rises. If the yeast is activated, the dough should rise 2-3 times.
  4. Fill the dough and put it on a working surface sprinkled with flour. Divide the dough into several parts, mix each and roll with a roller. According to this recipe, you can make the most thin cake for pizza.

5. Use for pizza any filling to your taste. Bake pizza for 5-10 minutes at 180 degrees. Done!

Pizza dough on kefir ingredients
  • 300g wheat flour
  • 200ml kefir
  • 4 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 0.5 tsp salt and sugar
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder

Preparation
  1. Ask for flour in a deep bowl and then mix with all the dry ingredients.
  2. Then add kefir and vegetable oil. For example, olive or sunflower.

3. Next, mix the dough and let it rest for 20 minutes at room temperature. You can divide the dough into several parts and roll each into a thin pizza cake. Do not forget to sprinkle the working surface with flour before rolling.
  4. Bake pizza on this dough at 180 degrees for at least 10 minutes. Focus on your oven. Done!

Editorial advice: how to prepare the best dough for pizza To yeast is activated, in the first recipe, the water must be heated to 36-38 degrees. If it is colder or hotter, the yeast will lose its properties. About this and other life hacks related to the test, I wrote earlier. I am sharing a useful article by link.

If you have never cooked pizza at home, I advise you to read the material of my colleague Veronica Zhmurko on this topic. You will learn how to make pizza as juicy as possible. There you will find. Simple recipe for the classic "Margarita" for all occasions.

If you're tired of traditional recipes, I have something special for you. How about making the original Calzone Pizza? I am sure you will be able to surprise any guest with this dish!

I also suggest to familiarize yourself with an unusual recipe for hearty pizza in a mug. And if you want to make a less high-calorie dish, be sure to make juicy pizza from zucchini. Fingers are good!

How often do you make pizza at home? It will be great if you share your recipe in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting