When my mother-in-law is going to visit, I turn on the ideal hostess mode, I cook a tested dish.

Every time we make a homemade pizza, we get a new dish. This is a great opportunity to try yourself as a virtuoso cook in the kitchen. There is always a new filling in the home pizza, but sometimes you want to try to make dough according to a new recipe. The taste of the pizza depends on the dough. Today I will tell you how to make homemade pizza in the oven in a new way.

When I saw how beautiful a curved pizza looked, I immediately wanted to make it at home. It turned out that this pizza not only looks amazing, but also turns out a lot. It is convenient to prepare a portion of pizza for a large company for any holiday. Pizza dough is prepared in milk, which makes it airy and tasty, and you can experiment with the filling. But the most important thing is the shape of the dish. I always make curved pizza when I want to make something simple, but tasty and worthy for the arrival of guests.

Peels Ingredients
  • 670g flour
  • 200 ml of water
  • 200 ml of milk
  • 100 ml of olive oil
  • 20g sugar
  • 8g salt
  • 10g dry yeast
  • 60g tomato paste
  • 200g cheese
  • 40g butter
  • 2 eggs
  • parsley

Preparation
  1. Beat 1 egg with a wreath and add milk, water and olive oil to it. Add sugar, salt and dry yeast. Stir everything well and sprinkle the sifted flour. Olive oil gives pizza a special flavor, but if it was not at home, you can use sunflower.

YouTube

2. Mix the dough with your hands until uniform and leave it in a warm place under a food film or kitchen towel for 30 minutes. You can turn on the lamp in the oven and leave the dough there.
  3. Pour the working surface with flour and divide the dough into 2 parts. Each piece of dough roll with a roller in rectangles 30 mm thick.
  4. Lubricate the rectangle from the dough with tomato paste and evenly distribute half the grated hard cheese. Cut the parsley and sprinkle it on a rectangle of dough, and cover it with a second piece of dough on top.

YouTube

5. Cut the workpiece into portion pieces: cut in half horizontally, then vertically cut into rectangles and lubricate them with melted butter.
  6. Connect two pieces of workpiece together and press them vertically in the middle with a wooden sword. Then double the workpiece. It's a spiral. Do the same with the other pieces. That makes 7 portioned snacks.

YouTube
  7. Put the blanks on a pan covered with baking paper, and leave the dough for 30 minutes in a warm place. Grease the pizza with whipped egg yolk.
  8. Bake the pizza for 20 minutes in a 180-degree oven. Bon appetit!

YouTube

The pizza is airy and juicy. The filling can be chosen at your discretion. You can take any cheese, but it will taste best if you mix solid cheese in half with mozzarella, which will taste deliciously stretch.

Pizza Testo can be prepared on the eve of any holiday, and then just add the filling and prepare fresh pizza in 20 minutes. Of course, you can speed up the process if you use a purchased dough. How to prepare a curved pizza, you can see on the channel PRATİK YEMEKLER. Here you will find a lot of delicious dishes that you want to cook at home.

about:blank

Pizza, cooked at home, is the most delicious, especially if you cook it with your family. We’ve already written about the rules for making Italian pizza. Italians never use blanks, pizza is made exclusively from fresh dough mixed with hands. How do you make pizza at home?

Tags

See also

New and interesting