Should you write to your ex’s wife to open her eyes to your spouse’s infidelity?

How to take revenge on a negligent ex-partner for years of deception? And should revenge hurt the other half of a former lover? Today we will share the life story of our subscriber about what punishment, in her opinion, deserves a traitor. And then, we hope to discuss with you in the comments, whether to take revenge on the ex.

They say the best way to get revenge on a negligent ex is to become happy without him. To me, this is all snotty stuff for eighth-graders. I believe that lies and manipulation should not be allowed to get away with. So, when I had to learn firsthand what it was like to spend the best years of my life on a lying hollow talk, I did not doubt for a moment that I would pay him back in full.

We had a sudden affair. We didn't even notice how innocent flirting turned into a real relationship. It seemed that such passion exists only in the cinema.

But a year later, everything began to fade. As is often the case, with the same rapidity at which it all began. He found another one very quickly. I couldn’t understand at what point everything went wrong.

Although I still had feelings for this man, I decided to let him go.

Six months later, I finally recovered from the breakup. Suddenly he decided to come back to me. Of course, in my mind, I knew that you would not enter the same river twice, and it was unlikely that anything would come out of it. But feelings took over. He promised he'd break up with his current girlfriend and we'd be fine if I just gave him another chance.

Did I believe all his false promises? Of course I did because I did! And then it turned out that with that girl he is legally married and is not going to divorce.

This news really shocked me. Why come back to me after marrying someone else? I just didn't get this situation in my head!

But as the shock receded, I realized that I had been in a relationship with a cheater and manipulator who was just comfortable using women. Which, by the way, I did not forget to tell his wife. I think she has a right to know who she married.

Do you think our hero did the right thing? Should you even take revenge on your ex? Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on this in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting