Elena Yasevich revealed the secret of a powerful conspiracy for rapid weight loss. Just take...

Almost every woman dreams of losing a few extra pounds. In addition, so that you do not have to plow for hours in the hall and sit on strict diets. Is that possible? Lose weight quickly without diet and exercise?

If you use magic, yes. And the editorial board. "Site" There is one simple way in which you can Lose weight quickly and easily.

The salt conspiracy is one of the most mysterious substances in nature. It is at the same time a food product, medicine and even the subject of magical rites. Salt has been used in many magical rituals since ancient times. Egyptian and Sumerian magicians used it.

Salt itself is not magical, but rather a conductor or mediator, a substance capable of carrying the subtle energies of the astral world. In the rituals of most magical schools, salt is directly associated with the elements of the Earth. It is used to design rituals: spells, spoilage and love spells.

In addition, it is an excellent material for cleaning. And today we suggest you use this property of salt to cleanse the body and get rid of excess weight. Thanks. powerful conspiracy from Elena Jasevich. All you need is sea salt. I need about two glasses. The plot is made necessarily on the waning moon.

Take the salt and read the words above:

“Salt of the earth, salt in the blood, fat in the flesh.
As this salt from the water melts and descends,
How she won't come to my body again
That's how the fat salad comes off me,
I can't find my way back on the body.
And an and ainan an. Amen. Amen. Amen.

Repeat the words 40 times. Read slowly, slowly and without making mistakes in words. After that, you need to rub with salt in the bath or bathroom, and then wash off with warm water. You can't tell anyone about the ritual.

As you can see, there is nothing complicated in the ritual, so it is definitely worth a try. In addition, if it does not work as a magical ritual, it will have a good cosmetic effect. Sea salt, in addition, is also a great scrub for the body.

But always remember that the key to effective weight loss is proper nutrition, regular physical activity and constant effort. Magic is just a complement to all of this. Do not neglect the influence of higher forces, but do not forget about your own efforts to achieve the desired result!

Do you believe in magical rituals? Did they help you with your weight loss? Share with us in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting