This prayer will cover all troubles with 7 locks! The best way to ask higher powers for intercession.

How often do guests come to your house? Often, taking visitors, we do not even think about how this or that person can affect the atmosphere and energy of our home. If you've noticed that your family has been having disagreements lately over trifles, failure You and your family at every turn, most likely, a person with negative energy visited the house.

So what do we do then? Right, it is necessary to enlist the support and protection of higher forces. Effective prayer The Seven Crosses is the best way to do this.

A reliable petition will help to close all troubles on 7 locks! It is important to observe a number of conditions and tune in to the right energy. First of all, 7 church candles should be lit. Then, slowly, close your eyes and imagine your home enveloping a transparent cocoon of clean energy.

It is important to mentally stretch it over each member of the family, thus creating a special protective field. After breathing deeply and measuredly, read the prayer seven times.

Prayer amulet

“I will impose seven crosses of protection on myself, my family and my home, a hearth. From the Holy Spirit, from our Lord, from his son Jesus, from the Great Mother of God, who gave life without fault, from her Guardian Angel, who constantly follows me, from dusk to dawn I lay a cross, from earth to heaven.

They closed the crosses all the entrances from the unclean, hid us from the evil one. I will lay seven locks on the house, I will close it from trouble, I will protect the strength of the ladies for our peace and comfort.

The first castle is from misfortune; the second from the misfortune of poverty and straits; the third from the tears of bitter shed; the fourth from the theft of black; the fifth from poverty; the sixth castle I will close from disease; the seventh I will close all space. I unite the locks, I entrust the key to God. Higher powers protect us, injustice drives us out. I believe in justice, in good thoughts, I open my soul. Amen.

May God protect your home from bad people. Bless you and your loved ones! Don’t forget to find out why you can’t hang icons in your car.

Tags

See also

New and interesting