I know the recipe for my mother’s bread, because there is always fresh bread in my house.

Simple homemade bread is a luxury that every housewife can afford. Today I want to share with you a recipe for dry yeast bread. It's crispy bread. As the hostess of the house, I always cut off a slightly warm hump - this is the most delicious part of a freshly baked bread.

Simple homemade bread Dough for baking bread should be harvested in the evening. So, in the morning, you just need to take the workpiece out of the refrigerator and transfer it to the oven. Fresh bread in the morning is not the best breakfast on the weekend.

The ingredients
  • 440g wheat flour
  • 100g whole grain flour
  • 350 ml of water
  • 1/2 tsp dry yeast
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 tbsp bran

Preparation
  1. Ask for flour and pour 350 ml of warm water into it. Add dry yeast, salt and olive oil. You can add any vegetable oil. Mix a uniform dough. If you have a mixer for the dough, mix the dough in it for 15-20 minutes.

2. After the dough is molded, it must be left for 1.5-2 hours in a warm room under the film so that the dough does not wind down.
  3. After 2 hours, the dough will rise a little. Now it must be transferred to the working surface sprinkled with flour. Roll the dough in a tight tube or make a collar, depending on what form you bake the bread.

4. Now roll the blank in bran and put it in a deep bowl covered with a cotton towel. The fabric is necessary for the dough to “breathe”.

5. Cover a bowl of dough with food film and transfer the dough for 6-8 hours in the refrigerator. This is the so-called cold fermentation, without which bread will not be so tasty and aromatic.
  6. In 8 hours, take out the workpiece and make a cut on the test. Send the breads to the oven heated to 240 degrees, and put two pieces of ice at the bottom of the oven.

7. After 10 minutes, reduce the baking temperature to 220 degrees and bake bread for another 25 minutes.

The crispy bread is ready. Thanks to the fact that he was in the refrigerator all night, the bread turned out soft airy inside and crispy outside. This is the easiest recipe for bread for those who are afraid to spoil the dough. Do you make homemade bread?

Tags

See also

New and interesting