I fell so in love with a man that I agreed to be his second wife, I tell you how I feel now.

There are too many things happening in the world that seem unusual to us. Some of us are not in a hurry to understand. But regardless of our personal tastes and likes, these events are not going away. The only way to understand is to try to understand the issue. Take at least the subject of polygamy. Here's what it says. second-wife.

Sharia law allows a man to marry four women. There is dissonance in our society about this. The reasons are understandable. Editorial "Site" I decided to share the opinion of a girl who was born on our land, but fell in love and married a man who professes Islam. In fact, she became a second wife. Why would she do that? Let's find out together.

My second wife said, “I’m 27 years old and I’m really good.” seriousnessMarried a man who already has a wife. Why is that possible? It's simple: he professes Islam. Although I am a Muslim, I have doubts about Sharia law. It seemed to me that I could not accept polygamy, because how can you constantly be jealous of your man to another woman?

It seemed to me that my man would not be like this, I would be the only one for him, but later I changed my mind and realized that it was a mistake to think that way. I grew up in strictness, even when I became a student, I did not tend, like most people, to a more free and open life. I didn't start smoking, attend questionable parties, or walk with guys.

I was surprised to realize that I had fallen in love. It was. platonicismThe ideal ripened in my head, I did not think of any intimacy. I thought more about feelings, letters, affectionate words. But that was not enough for my chosen one. He loved me too, but he married another woman.

When I found out about his wedding, I felt uncomfortable. I felt like it was over. But my love was still with me. I always thought about them, how they live. It should be noted that my lover did not know the first wife: his mother chose her, because she considered her an exemplary girl. However, this did not bother him, as he decided that he would marry again later”.

My future husband was sure that I would not agree to be his wife, especially the second. The worst was two years after his wedding. During this time, I studied the culture of the Caucasus quite well. And it turns out a lot of interesting things. For example, polygamy is seriousnessIn the Caucasus, a man takes his brother’s wife as his wife if she suddenly remains a widow.

Who in the modern world would go for it, because you need to provide for another woman and, besides, treat her with respect? I tried to sort out my feelings and generally answer the following questions: why does a woman run away from polygamy, what is love, why should a person necessarily confine himself to one person and does he have any other content?

As soon as I realized that the thought of a second wife no longer seemed unrealistic to me, I began to think about it. male. So much warmth and life came from him that I completely forgot about the former and gave my heart to him. Later I learned that he had a wife. I was scalded like boiling water. I wanted to break up with him immediately, but...

After thinking, I realized that I respect and love him, and he is ready to take responsibility. He said he needed both of us and was willing to work harder and value his family. Now I'm looking forward to meeting his first wife, and I'm wondering if we can be friends in the future. In the meantime, we married here”.

Be sure to write in the comments what you think about this and whether you encourage it. choice? As for us, it is not easy for us to accept this facet of human existence. Just because we're used to playing by different rules. In practice, most Muslim men usually have only one wife, and polygamy is the exception.

Second wife There is no way he will share the title with another woman. Unless she decided to. What surprises you, though? Read our article about what motivates beauties who do not want to legalize a relationship with a partner. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting